Chapter #7

That day Sehun went home. Haru decided to put on her clothes and go to a restaurant, Haru called her friend Hana. "Hana meet me at the cafe," Haru tell her

"Ok sure," she answered. Haru got in her car a drove to the cafe where they would always meet. Haru got to the cafe and saw Hana on her phone waiting for her.

"Hana!," Haru yelled "Haru! Your here, sit down," she said. Haru sat down on the seat. "So how was the wedding?," she asked.

There was a moment of silence, flashback came into her head, showing the images of Jimin kissing her, Until She finally snapped out of those memories.

"It's was fine," Haru answered her. She looked at Haru and smiled. "Why don't we ordered something," she said. The waitress came and asked them what they wanted to get. They ordered some drinks and sweets.

*ring ring*

Haru answered. "Come to my house and wear something nice," said Haru's mom, "Why?," asked Haru

"Stop asking questions and just come," she answered "Fine," she answered.

Haru got up her seat "Where are you going," asked Hana. "My mom's house," Haru answered while grabbing her purse.

Haru drove back to her house and wore something the opposite of elegant. Haru drove to mom's new house which they have one in Seoul and Busan.

Haru POV

As I get there, the big gates opened the maids were coming out and a butler. "Miss may I park your car?," said the butler.

  I nodded and give him the car keys, I walked in the big house, compared to my house this house is house is probably 2 times bigger. "Damn son, he's fucking insane rich," I mumbled under breath.

As I walked in the Mansion I took off my sneakers. Mom and Jimin was sitting on the couch in the living room next to each other, Minho, and Jiyoung was there too sitting on the sofa.

I looked confused and walked to where they were sitting, avoiding eye contact with Jimin. I sat next to my brothers, my mom started talking

"I called Haru here because I wanted her to move in with us," said mom. One of my eyebrow raise giving them a wtf look.

"Hm.... I'm good," I tell her. Minho gently hit my arm "Stop it," he mumbled under his breath, I glare at him

"What?," I question. "No matter what you will have to," said mom. "I'm 19, and I have a life, I don't want you to come back in it," I said. "Haru!," My mom yelled.

As my mom stood up and walked towards me and slapped me hard on my face. It felt like there was fire on my face. The pain wouldn't go away, it burned. I was surprised, why is she trying so hard to come back in my life, when she left me.

My mother held her hands high and was about to slap my face again until Jimin grabbed her hands and said "Don't hurt her,".

I glare at both of them, mom and Jimin. Minho asked the maid to go get ice for me. Mother looked up at Jimin "Get off me!," she yelled to Jimin.

"Mom I think you should stop if she doesn't want to live with you then it's her choice," said Jiyoung. Mom was super mad, she started throwing pillows, and anything she could reach at me, and stormed off.

"Get out of my house," she yelled at me. "Don't worry, I never want to be in this damn house anyway," I yelled. I stormed out of the house without getting my sneakers, I got into my car and drove off.

______________________
I hope that whatever you are going through that you can endure it. Please make sure to Vote & Comment, I hope y'all like it. me and bamior_markson tried our best. Shout out to this girl she's hilarious and always be laughing and also fun to talk to. I love you gurl ❤️❤️ and please go check out my new book Bad Romance. I love you!