Chapter #16

Haru POV

I quickly got up and bow down to manager Kim and Jimin. "What's going on? Why are you the CEO of this company?," I asked him.

"Can you please excuse us?," Jimin asked manger Kim, Manager Kim quietly walk out the door and left.
"Why didn't you tell me?," I asked Jimin

"Well, you didn't ask," he answered. "Hmm... you should of still tell me Jimin," I said, "Follow me," he said, ignoring me.

I followed him while we walk out of the dance studio many girls were fangirling (idk if it's a real word but you guys know what I mean) over him but don't they know he's married? I thought to myself, well who am I to say anyway.

"Hurry up," he said. When we finally got to this one room which was I think his office.

"Why are we here," I asked him, "Your working" he said as he leaned closer to me having me a gentle kiss.

"So hmm...... what do I do?," I asked him. "Just sit next to me and I'll get you started for tomorrow," he answered. I grabbed a chair and sat next to him while he was on his laptop doing stuff.

Next morning

Haru POV

When I got to work I went to Jimin's office as I opened the door I saw one of the women trying to sit on his lap but when I opened the door she suddenly stood up and brush off her skirt.

"Oh am I interrupting something?," I answered. They didn't say anything but the women left quickly.

"Today you're teaching a rookie group," jimin said Aas he handed me a bunch of papers

"What are these?," I asked. "Their debut songs and what kinda style their group is," he said.

"Hmm... so wat do I do now?," I asked him. "Have sex with me," he answered. "I thought this is suppose be "work" instead of sex Mr. Park," I question him

"This is work," he smirk walking around his desk groping my breast "Y-You pervert!," I blush slapping his hand away "It'll only take a moment, baby girl," he said cutely.

'This lil motherfuxker!'

"Fine only a quickie okay?," I said blushing deeply looking away from his beautiful brown eyes.

Jimin quickly pulled Haru on top of his desk roughly kissing her pink kissable lip Haru put her hand around Jimin neck spreading her legs as he grinds his cock on her womanhood "Faster Jimin faster! Fuck me harder," Haru moan

"Who's your daddy?!," Jimin question Haru grabbing her hair. "Ahh!... You are my daddy!," Haru moan, "Now lets get this obstacles out of the way," Jimin said.

Ripping Haru clothes off her flawless pale tan skin, "Be a good girl and suck daddy's dick," he said sitting down on his black leather chair

"Daddy your chocolate taste so good," said Haru as she lick the tip of Jimins dick gently. She kept on sucking Jimin dick until the cum squirt all over on her.

"You like it so bad?," asked Jimin, Haru nodded, "Lick off all the cum," said jimin as he pointed at the cum.

Haru did as she was told and lick it all. After they were done jimin put on his pants and button his shirt while Haru put on her clothes.

•Not edited•
________________________
Okay I'm not going to give no excuse I'm gonna say it "I fucked up," lol BRUH I'm sorry. Thank you for reading and please make sure to VOTE&COMMENT. I love you guys and the smut was written by lovewolf_thao go check her books out full credits to her. And ya'll should suggest me some of your books because I really wanna read them. PM me or anything you like and yea. I just published a new book called Bad Romance, which unfortunately does not include Park Jimin but luckily it includes Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.