Chapter #20

8 months later

Park Jimin

    Park Jimin got an invitation to attend a Ball from Min Sohee, ''Sir, a mail for you,'' said mister Tang, who works for Jimin as he handed a envelope. A darkest black color, that was the color of the envelope; Jimin gently open the envelope like it was the most important thing in the world.

Opening the envelope, the card was the darkest black color exactly like the envelope; on the front it had a logo of Min Sohee's company, and in the most prettiest and hardest cursive you'll ever read, it had Park Jimin on the front with silver on the font, and had golden bow tied around the card, jimin carefully untied the bow and open up the invitation.

Min Sohee

Request your presence to attend Ms. Min Sohee ballroom charity for the company's project. In honor of Min Sohee big successful project for the Reussite company. Wednesday the thirteenth of May, at three o'clock in the evening.

Jimin chuckled, ''Do I look like I have time, to be wasting on a got damn Ball charity!?,'' scream Jimin, as he threw the card at Mister Tang face. Jimin walked to his bathroom taking off his tie, ''Have you found her yet?,'' ask Jimin in a silent and serious tone.

''No,'' answered Mister Jung

''It has been eight months, and yet you still haven't find her?!,'' yell Jimin aggressively

Kim Haru

''Haru, I got an mail from your mother,'' said Sehun, coming through the front door  waving the paper back and forth, ''Haru-shi?,'' called Sehun, he went in the kitchen wondering if Haru was there cooking with her headphones on, but she wasn't in there; next he tried the bedroom still she wasn't in there, now he ran to the bathroom hoping she was okay. ''Haru!!,'' scream Sehun.

The door was locked, trying to push the door open, but it wouldn't budge at all, kicking it open; he found Haru in the bathtub naked, with her big belly listening to music. Haru looked up at Sehun in a surprised face, ''Sehun, I could use some privacy,'' said Haru in a very sarcastic tone, Sehun rubbed his chins ''I thought you hurt yourself,'' said Sehun in relief, ''I have a life in my belly, I don't have the guts to hurt this life of a baby,'' said Haru rubbing her belly, ''Would you please help me stand up?,'' ask Haru holding up her arms for Sehun to help her up; without saying anything Sehun quickly help Haru up.

Haru put on her robe and walk to the bedroom, ''You do know your baby is going to come out at anytime, you should be really careful,'' scold Sehun. ''Sehun,'' Haru said as he hold his face and looked into his eyes ''I am really grateful for all you have done for me,'' said Haru, Sehun leaned in closer to Haru about to kiss her; Haru quickly pull away from him. there was a awkward silence ''You still have feelings for Park Jimin?,'' ask Sehun, ''Its not easy forgetting your first love,'' said Haru, ''It sure isn't,'' said Sehun.

''Here is the mail your mom sent, she asked us to come to her ball charity, or something,'' Sehun tell Haru, handing her the mail. ''I'm not going,'' said Haru without a hesitate, ''I know you're regnant but, maybe its time for you to get out of the house and enjoy life,'' said Sehun convincing Haru. ''I have to to get dress,'' said Haru closing the door on his face.

Park Jimin

''Sir, your suit is ready for the ball,'' said Mister Tang, handing Jimin. ''Tang, I said I don't want to go,'' said Jimin; ''You don't know what you might find,'' said mister Tang, ''Are you saying Haru might be there? ask Jimin, mister Tang gave Jimin a shrug.

Jimin had hoped Haru might come, maybe all these days he will finally see her, hoping to be able to tell her his true feelings towards her; maybe just this one time he can tell her his true feelings, and hopefully get her back.
"Get my suit ready," Jimin command, Tang smile and nodded.

Haru POV

Maybe Sehun was right, she really needs to get Jimin out of her mind, it's for the better; it's not worth it, why should she hide? He was the one who came onto her; she never wanted anything to do with him, but why did he suddenly came into her life and messed things up?
Sehun really wants to be there for her and why can't she do this one thing for him.

"Sehun?," called Haru, walking to the kitchen "I've thought about it and maybe I should," said Haru
"I'm going to the ball, and hope that you'd be my date," said Haru. Sehun face lit up, full of happiness.

_________________________
I'm so sorry for updating it really late. I actually publish another JSS #2 version of this but Wattpad didn't save this version, so I had to start all over, and my other one was pretty awful. So this is the JSS #2 version that I worked my ass off for. I hoped you guys liked it. If you do VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE. Please go support my new book Bad Romance. Or just try reading it!!