Chapter 13 || He's Obsessed With Brownies

Sorry for such an abnormally long chapter. I have no idea how it got so long. It is'nt even much good unfortunately :( And sorry for the late update as well. I'd been planning to update on Saturday but could'nt cause I got lazy :P

This isn't proof read so you may find some typos. Kindly excuse them until I correct them later :)

BTW I Made a new cover because I got bored with the old one, lol. Hope u guys like it. I might change it again, you never know :P

Nandini's POV

"Arnav!!! Arnav get up!!!" I yelled, sobbing, desperately trying to wake up the limp body lying in my arms.

"Arnav wake up please!!!" I yelled again, shaking his head to make him get up.

"Arnav!!! You are not leaving me like this!! You understand??? Get up now!!!!" I cried in vain.

He was lying on the ground, his face filled with his usual calm,his eyes were closed, looking at him one may mistake him to be sleeping.

But if the person looked closer they'll realise he was'nt breathing.

He was'nt breathing.

"Arnav!!!! You need to get up ok!! For me!?? Please???" I begged between my hysterical sobs.

"Get up!! Please!!! Come on Arnav!! Talk to me!! Please!!" I screamed, not ready to give up.

I rubbed my tears and bent, putting my forehead on his.

"Arnav please get up. You said you'll never leave me right?" I said softly, my voice heavy due to the sobs.
"You need to get up for me ok?" I repeated, closing my eyes in pain.

I pulled back and began shaking his face again.

"Arnav get up!!! Come on you can do it! Nothing's wrong with you!! Get up!! For heaven's sake wake up!!!" I cried, beginning to lose hope.

"Arnav you can't leave me wake up!!" I screamed.

"ARNAV!!"

I screamed and sprang up from the bed panting, my hands clutching the bed sheet in horror as I shivered, trying to shake away the horrible nightmare.
Why could'nt these nightmares just stop?
The same dream. The same pathetic dream every night. Every damn night. But I always woke up sweating and screaming, seeing it. It never failed to horrify me no matter how many times I saw it.

I put my head in my hands, sobbing my heart out. My mind kept replaying that night every moment, how things could have gone differently.....how perhaps I might have been able to save him, how I was to blame.... The thoughts haunted me every night. And I ended up waking up screaming and crying. Thank god Bhai and Riya haven't ever heard me screaming like this in the nights. They'll get so worried.
I slowly tiptoed out of my room to ensure that no one had woken up from my screams. After ensuring that everyone was fast asleep I tiptoed back to my room. I got back into my bed trying to go back to sleep. After an hour or two of restless turning I finally drift off into a dreamless slumber...

~~~

I wake up to the sound of my merciless alarm ringing off it's hook. I grumbled and shut it off and contemplated on the benefits of sleeping in all day. But I gave up on that with a sigh, realising that I have a legalised music album to complete.