New Story

Hey guys! While this story will be updated and completed soon can you all please do me a favour and check out this new story of mine? I have the entire book drafted out in my head so well I couldn't possibly have ignored this inspiration :P It's going to be pretty good if you guys still have trust on my writing <3
I'm sharing the description here and hopefully will make my first update by tonight or hopefully tomorrow. Do give it a read! Thank you so much!

The Beauty Beneath

I sometimes wonder if there's something wrong with me. Besides me not being at all pretty I mean.
Surely there must be otherwise why  would anyone look at me like I'm the most disappointing stone in all the attractive mud? But I guess it's ok. Maybe if I was in there place I might have done the same. Might."

Allie Clarkson is not beautiful. She's the ugly duckling of Stephenson College.
Or so she is told.
The abuses shot at her have brought her self esteem down to the level of her shoes, not that they have any effect on her wide smile. With her heart buried deep within her sleeve she passes on love for the hate, never allowing herself to make her heart as cold as the world around her.

"This is one selfish, materialistic and narcissistic world. You're either everywhere in it or your nowhere. You can either care all you want and waste your time in getting crippled by the million feet above you or you can push them way beneath you, too down for them to ever reach you. And I believe in living by the latter policy."

Seth Evans is the finest marble among all the granites of Stephenson College. The only drawback being, he's not interested. Terrifying the world into staying atleast 10 feet away from him he's least concerned about Stephenson's politics. Tremendously handsome and gravely mysterious he's the whole package. A package on whom you can only contemplate from far away but can't dare to open.

Until one fine day his life collides with a certain Allie Clarkson and in a steadfast journey both recognise "The Beauty Beneath".