°1:Milk°

Jimin POV

"Hushhh," I slurred to the crying infant, putting my index finger on my lips.

I swung my pillow to the back of my head and covered my ears to block out the sound of the crying baby.

Baby...Baby? Hold up- What baby?

I was sprawled across my bed on my stomach and was still wearing the clothes I had worn from my night out. I hadn't even taken off my shoes.

I groggily lifted the pillow a little and glanced to my left, to see a small baby wrapped in a blue blanket, bawling its eyes out. An actual live and breathing baby was right there next to me - in my house...

I rubbed my eyes still dazed and heavily intoxicated by alcohol from last night. I reached out to touch the baby, hoping that what I was seeing was just one of my scary dreams.

But my ass was soon dragged back to reality when I felt its soft skin against my fingertips. I quickly pulled back and quite literally jumped out of my bed.

The room swayed before my eyes, making my nausea even worse. I toppled sideways off my bed and my shoulder collided with the hard cold floor, causing me to curse loudly. I used the wall to help me pull myself back up, as I half-blindly searched for my glasses on my bedside table.

Maybe my eyesight had suddenly gone worse, meaning that I could have possibly mistaken what I had seen. But I was very disappointed to still see the crying baby before my eyes. I paced around in my room, rubbing my temple to soothe my pounding head.

Where did it come from? Think Jimin, Think!

I pinched my nose bridge and tried to take myself back to last night. The last memory I had was making out with some random girl I met when I went clubbing with Hoseok. Had I been drugged?

That was just another issue. For now, my main question was, how did this random baby end up with me?

I took a deep breath and walked up to the baby, I had to quieten it down because my eardrums were on the verge of bleeding. God knows how long it had been crying for.

I looked down at the tiny infant, only a blanket covering its small body. I was no baby expert, but taking a wild guess, it looked pretty much new-born. As strange as it sounds, the smallness of the baby actually intimidated me.

I contemplated for a while, wondering how I was going to pick up the baby without harming it because never in my life had I held one before. Eventually I gathered up the courage to scoop up the infant, one hand behind its head and the other arm supporting the rest of its body.

I immediately regretted my decision because all I did was simply bridge the gap between us. This meant my ears got a much louder performance from the baby's crying.

God. If you are out there watching me, I apologise for any sin I have ever committed in my life. Please just help me out here.

I paced around the room, cradling the small creature in my arms. But the cries just wouldn't stop, I was tempted to cry along too because I was starting to feel frustrated. I couldn't just throw the baby outside my window or pass it to someone else- as much as I wanted to.

I lived alone, so there was no one around to help me. And I was definitely not going to tell my parents, especially not after them knowing what my reputation is like. They would probably think that the baby is actually mine.

Wait. What if that is true?

I shook my head, scolding myself for thinking of such a scary thought. But in the back of my mind, I knew that the idea wasn't absurd. There definitely was a possibility. I continued to ponder hard about how to stop the baby crying.

Maybe he is hungry.

But I hardly had anything to eat for myself, let alone for a baby because I mostly ate out. Plus, there isn't much a new-born could have, other than milk. Right?

And I guess God had heard my prayer after all because right at that moment the doorbell rang-

A/N I have had this story in my drafts for a quite a while now. Finally I posted it up because I really am excited to write this story, as I have a lot in store for it.
-

Panda