Proposal By Niall

It was yours and Niall's 1 year anniversary and he had something special planned. It was a secret so you didn't know where you were going or what you were doing. You decided to wear your black & purple, knee-length, strapless dress with your favourite black heels. You curled your hair and applied a little bit of makeup. At 8:30 pm Niall was at your door. When you opened the door Niall looked you up and down. "You're so beautiful." he said. "Thank you, babe. You don't look bad yourself." you said with a wink. He took your hand and brought you to his car. "Where are we going, Niall?" you asked curiously. "You'll see, Y/N, you'll see." he replied. Hmmm.... 20 minutes later Niall parked the car, got out, then came around to your side and helped you out. You could see a faint light. Niall lead you to a small table. On it was a special dinner, candles, and a rose. You two sat down and started to eat. When you were both done Niall got up. "Y/N I love you with all my heart. I can't imagine my life without you. Will you marry me?" he asked getting down on one knee. "Oh my gosh...yes! Yes Niall!!" you said happily. You both got up and hugged each other. "Now, do you want some dessert?" he asked, "now or later?" You smirked and said, "how about later?" He grabbed your hand and took you back to the car.

*back at his flat*

You had barely made it through the door when Niall picked you up bridal style and carried you to your bedroom. He layed you on the bed and started ripping off your clothes. He took off his own clothes, obviously eager. You giggled. You took his member in your mouth and licked the tip. "Oh Y/N don't be such a tease." he moaned. You sucked him off until you felt him twitch and shoot load after load of cum into your mouth. You layed back as Niall sucked your right nipple and massaged the left. He went further down and licked your hot slit. He entered in two fingers and pumped them in and out. "Mmmm..." you moaned. He pulled his fingers out and positioned his shaft at your entrance. He pushed in slowly causing loud moans to escape your mouth. He started to thrust in and out going faster and faster. "Ohhh Nnniiiaallll iiimmm cuuummmmiinnngg!!!!" you moaned loudly. "So am I babe!" he said. A couple of seconds later you both came. You layed down beside each other. "That was..."you said. "Amazing." he finished.