It Only Takes Once (Chapter 4)

"Bitch you got robbed. Like they took all your clothes, shoes, purses and shit they even took your big floor length mirror. Hell they even took the pictures and the picture frames off the wall but they left your T.V's and furniture. It must've been a woman. You want me to call the police?" Shamika rambled on with Victoria in the background.

"I didn't get robbed Mika. Oh and we're having a big family dinner at K.D's house after church so tell the family and I'll text you the address. Love you, bye I gotta go" I said before hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" K.D asked coming into the room. I had just taken a shower and I was in 'our' bedroom wrapped in only a towel when my sister called.

"My little sister" I said throwing my phone on the bed.

"The one from the club?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. I nodded my head yes in response to his question. "Cuddie she fine as hell" K.D said, his face lighting up. I rolled my eyes at him and made my way to my closet that was next door. "Shakayln I was just playing" he said grabbing me by my waist. I pushed him off me and continued walking. He picked me up and laid me on the ground; he moved in between my thighs and lifted my legs in the air.

He slipped two of his long thick fingers inside me and began to slowly pump in and out of me. "Khadarious no" I moaned half heartedly trying to push him away. I was still sore from last night and although K.D's ministrations felt good my poor body couldn't take anymore of him.

"Hush daddy's got you" K.D said smirking at me before leaning down to kiss my lips while he moved his fingers at a slow and thorough pace. He trailed kisses down my body as I tried to hold in my moans but gotdamnit he felt so good.