It Only Takes Once (Chapter 19)

"Victoria!" I groaned. We were currently standing in the middle of an adult novelty store picking out our own personal. 'toys'

"Here feel this one." She said before handing me a huge pulsing purple piece of plastic with ridges and bumps all over it.

"This is so embarrassing. I'm six months pregnant and trying to buy a sex toy." I said putting my head down to hide my blushing cheeks.

"No it's not, everybody has needs." Victoria said playing with the buttons that controlled the speed of the vibrator I was holding. She clearly had no shame.

"Just pick me out something simple, I'll be waiting in the car." I said handing her two hundred dollars and making my way out of the building that had dangling dildo's and handcuffs from the ceiling.

Since the guys had been away for so long we took it upon ourselves to please ourselves. I'm pregnant and my hormones are raging, meaning I'm horny all the damn time.

After purchasing our 'toys' we headed to the mall buy things for the baby's. Now that I know their genders, I know what to buy, therefore the mall will be my second home until these babies are born because Lord knows can shop and now I have a legitimate reason to shop.

Everything that I saw that I thought was cute I ended up buying; including a couple things for myself. I only bought myself three purses and seven pairs of shoes not including the three pair of boots. I also picked up a Celiné bag for Granny and a pair of Michael Kors flats for Aunt Charmaine, at least I'm not selfish when I shop.

After spending three hours at the mall we finally ended our day at an Italian restaurant. After dinner we we headed home aand watched movies together until we fell asleep.

I woke up in a cold and empty bed. I was halfway hoping Khadarious would sneak in during the night and get in the bed with me like he usually does when he's been away for a while.

It has been eleven days since I've heard anything from Khadarious! No calls, no texts, no emails, no instagram posts, no tweets, no Facebook statuses, no nothing. His family hasn't heard anything either. Since him and Devin have been completely M.I.A, Victoria has moved in with me and Princess Beyoncé to keep us company.

I've been thinking the worst has happened to the both of them but Tori has convinced me otherwise. I just hope she's right. Becoming legally married just to take out life insurance and college funds all of a sudden.

Something was definitely up, and whatever it was Khadarious obviously kept it from me for a reason. All I know is, it better be a damn good reason.

I had another doctor's appointment today so I took half the day off of work. I knew Khadarious would be disappointed that he would be missing my doctor's appointment. I already know he's going to be a great father.

"Yes ma'am, I'll be there." I said nodding my head. Khadarious's grandmother had called me over to her house for a family dinner.

"Okay shuga, I'll see you tonight. Love you." She said making me smile.

"Love you too." I said before ending the call. I remember when I first met her I swore up and down that she hated me but now were damn near inseparable. Every time I go shopping I always pick her something up and every time she makes one of my favorites for dinner she always invites me over.

"Mr. Fortson, did they show you a search warrent before entering your property?" I asked while taking notes over his statement.

"No, they did not, they cuffed me before going through my house." He said said as I began writing, his case is identical to Khadarious's.