It Only Takes Once (Chapter 34)

"Rise and shine sleepy head, time to get up." Khadarious yelled walking into our bedroom and turning on lights.

"Leave me alone." I grumbled before turning my head and burying it into my pillow.

"Nope, it's time to get up." He said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I don't care, leave me alone." I mumbled into the pillow.

"Nigga get up." He said snatching the covers away from me and exposing my naked body.

"Khadarious." I whined.

"I know what will wake you up." He laughed.

"Ouch." I hollered when I felt his hand connect with my bare ass.

"You ready to get up yet?" He laughed.

"Fuck you, black ass." I mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?" He asked hovering over my body and putting his face in mine.

"Khadarious move." I whined. "It's too early to be playing."

"Nigga it's almost noon." He said smacking his lips.

"Just give me ten more minutes." I yawned before turning my head and facing him.

"In twelve minutes you better be in that damn shower Shakayln, I'm not playing either." He threatened.

"Okay Daddy." I mumbled before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

After my brief nap, I got in the shower like Khadarious told me and took care of my hygiene before getting dressed.

"Baby." I called out to him.

"What babe?" He yelled back.

"Can you come help me?" I asked sighing. Moments later he entered the room dressed in exercise gear.

"What you need?" He asked taking in my half naked appearance.

"I can't clasp my bra." I complained.

"It's okay, you don't need one anyway. I should've told you to put on a bathing suit earlier." He said throwing his arm around me.

"A bathing suit for what?" " I asked looking at him upside his head. "It's two degrees outside and you know I don't do water Khadarious."

"Babe, would you shut up and just go put one on." He huffed.

"Rude." I mumbled.

After changing into a one piece bathing suit, I put on a shirt over it and put on my Gucci sandals.

"Don't you look cute." Khadarious cooed coming into the bedroom where I was texting Kamile.

"You look cute too babe." I grinned studying his walk.

"Stop looking at my limp." He groaned making me giggle.

"But it's so cute." I laughed.

"Whatever, you ready?" He asked extending his hand to me.

"Yeah I guess." I huffed while letting him pull me to my feet.

"We're doing underwater yoga to help prepare you to give birth." He said wiggling his eyebrows and making me groan.

"I hated that class." I groaned.

"Too bad." He sang before leading me downstairs to the indoor pool.

"Is the water cold?" I asked kicking off my sandals once we'd gotten to the pool and adjoining sauna.

"Nah." He shrugged before taking my hand and helping me into the pool. "Stop being scary and just get in." He said smacking my lips when I pulled back from him once we'd reached the edge of the pool. That water looked so damn intimidating.