two; new people

I close my new locker and turn to Allison. I notice her leaning against hers and staring off into the distance. I find her line of sight and tense up. The same boy who handed her the pen was staring right back at her.

I turn back quickly and hit her arm, "Allison!"

She jumps lightly and glares at me,"What?!"

I shrug nonchalantly and look away from her. I listen to her sigh and she rolls her eyes at my antics.

A girl with reddish hair appears out of no where and points to Allison with a perfectly manicured finger, "This jacket is totally killer. Where did you get it?"

"Our mom was a buyer from a boutique back in San Fransisco." She shrugs lightly, trying to make it sound like no big deal.

The girl turns to me and I feel her eyes analyze me. I smirk and tilt my head, "See something you like?"

She pushes out her lips as her eyes scrutinize me before pointing to my jeans, "Yes, those! Love them. And you two are my new best friends!" She smiles brightly, but it is quickly replaced by the lips of a random guy.

My eyes widen as there are now two strangers standing in front of me. What is it with these people and just appearing out of no where? Allison and I share one our signature looks as the two just continue to make out. I turn to leave, but then Lydia pulls away fast.

"So, this weekend, there's a party..."

"A party?" Allison asks and I can hear the major hesitation in her voice. This is one place where we differ as sisters. Getting some drinks while also being able to poke fun at overly drunk and embarrassing teenagers is something I live to do.

"Yeah, friday night, you should come." Says the guy who was lip locked with the red head not five minutes ago. I grimace lightly at the fresh memory.

Learning their names would probably help in this case.

I see the look on Allison's face and quickly try to step in to help, "No, Allison, remember Friday we have that thing?" She gives me a look at my lack of detail and I innocently shrug.

I tried.

"Oh, that's right. We can't, it's family night on Friday, but thanks for asking." She nods her head tries to walk away, but his voice stops her again.

"You're sure? Everyone's going after the game."

"You mean like football?" She asks confused and I want to cry for the boredom I'm feeling.

He laughs lightly before smirking, "Football is a joke here. The sport is lacrosse. We won national championship last year."

"Because of the team captain!" The red head gloats running her hand across, what I'm assuming is, her boyfriend's chest.

"You know we practice in a few minutes. If you two don't have anything else to do..."

"Actually we should-" I talk a step back but the girls arm interlocks with mine pulling me away from the lockers.

"Perfect! You come!"

Perfect.