twenty nine; yellow eyes and ringtones

We ran until we were in a part of the school I have never even seen before. It is musty and full of cobwebs, but it doesn't stop us. I throw myself against the old lockers and soon Scott and Stiles follow me. We all listen as we hear the low growls from behind us. I hold my breath and try to calm my heart rate the best I can. Scott looks over the edge before he reels his head back and starts pushing us in the opposite direction, "Go, go."

"All right, we have to do something."

I roll my eyes slightly, "Obviously! What do you think we've trying to do this entire time?! What's your plan?"

Stiles sighs and waves his hands in the air, "I don't know. Kill it, hurt it, inflict mental anguish on it. Something."

We slowly continue to back up until we are next to a door. I look inside, but fail to see anything of use. I look down and notice Stiles slowly reaching into his jacket pocket. My eyes widen at the sound of his car keys, "What the hell are you doing?"

He just shakes his head before taking the keys and throwing them into the room next to us. A lightbulb quickly goes off in my head and I throw myself behind the open the door, making sure the alpha had no sight of me. I hear a loud growl before it crashes into the room behind me. With Stiles's help, I quickly slam the door closed.

Stiles points to the desk next to us, "The desk. Come on, the desk!"

They both rush over and shove the desk in front of the door, closing the alpha in for good. I sigh in relief and slowly back away. "He can't-" Scott laughs slightly realizing that the alpha can't push passed the barricade we've created.

Stiles jumps as the alpha bangs against the door, "Come on, get across. Come on!"

Scott quickly dashes over the top of the desk to get to the same side as Stiles. I quickly climb on top of the metal to follow him when I look up quickly to see a pair of red eyes facing me. I stare ahead and watch as they train themselves on me before I am yanked down next to the boys near me. Stiles looked back at the spot through the window I was just staring at before he slowly starts to move towards it.

Scott grabs him quickly, "What are you doing?"

"I just wanna get a look at it." He shrugs and starts to move again.

Scott's eyes bug out at the thought, "Are you crazy?"

Stiles looks back at us and shakes his head, "Look, it's trapped, okay? It's not gonna get out,"

I watch silently as Stiles climbs back onto the metal desk and a low growl emits from the room. "Yeah, that's right, we got you-"

I shake my head and hit his arm, "Oh my, god! Stiles shut up!"

He shakes his head and look over at the two of us, "I'm not scared of this thing-"

We all jump back as the alpha slams his clawed hand against the glass window and I watch Stiles fall off the desk and land next to Scott.

He quickly regains his posture before speaking again, even though Scott and I would prefer him not to, "I'm not scared of you. Right, 'cause you're in there, and we're out here. You're not going any-"

I move to look into the glass when we all hear something break inside the room. I watch in horror as pieces of the ceiling fall to the ground and the alpha is gone. It's silent for about two seconds before we hear heavy footsteps above us.

I move to Stiles and Scott and watch as the roof above us starts to give out as the alpha crawls within it.

"You scared of it now, Stiles?!" I grumble before pushing them to move away from our appending deaths.

We continue to rush out of the room, for what seems like the millionth time tonight, before Scott grabs Stiles's arm.

"Do you hear that?" Both Stiles and I shake our heads. Not having supernatural hearing really sucked sometimes. "It sounds like a phone ringing. I know that ring," He shakes his head lightly and I feel my stomach knot with nerves.

"It's Allison's phone."