eleven; bloody buses

I pull into the parking space quickly and jump out of the car. "Why do you always make us late?" Allison bitterly asks walking towards the school.

I roll my eyes, "Says the girl that had to take a 40 minute shower this morning."

I stop when I see a bus off to the side with the back door ripped off and blood covering it. I grab Allison's arm to stop her as well. "What the hell happened there?"

She shakes her head before continuing into the school.

We both walk inside and Allison collides into another person. I look over to see Scott. They immediately start with the googily eyes and I turn to walk to class.

After getting to the almost full classroom I take a seat as the bell rings. Stiles gives me a smile from his seat in front of me and Scott pops in to take the one next to me.

"Maybe it was my blood.." Scott whispers to Stiles and my mind flashes back to the bus outside.

"Oh my god. No way, did you do that to that bus outside?" I ask leaning closer to the two.

"I had a dream last night. About your sister and we went to the bus for like some alone time," I cringe slightly understanding what he means by 'alone time', "Anyways it everything was fine until there was a lot of blood and I didn't have control anymore."

I look at home with wide eyes, "You killed Allison on a bus in your dream? Then come to school and see part of it actually happened?"

Scott gives me a look and turns back to Stiles.

"Or maybe it was an animal's blood. You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something..."

"And did what?" Scott asks him looking confused.

"Ate it." I shrug telling him the obvious.

"Raw??" Scott turns his nose up completely disgusted.

"No, you cooked it in a little werewolf oven!" I laugh slightly as Stiles gross irritated. "I don't know, you're the one who can't remember anything!"

"Mister Stilinski! If that's your idea of a quiet whisper, you might want to pull your earphones out once in a while! I think you and mister McCall would benefit for a little distance, yes?" Mr. Harris says annoyed.

"No," Stiles tells him  quickly, hoping he won't have to move away from the conversation.

Yet Mr. Harris points to an empty seat a few feet away and Stiles begrudgingly moves himself there.

"Let me know if the separation is too difficult,"

Suddenly a girl sitting near the window screams and stands up from her seat. She moves closer to the window and everyone follows. I push myself between Scott and Stiles to see the EMTs rolling a guy out of the bus.

"That's not a rabbit." Scott sadly says.

The man gets up really quickly, screaming. Everyone jolts back, including myself.

"This is good, this is good... He got up, he's not dead! Dead guys can't do that!" Stiles tries to reassure his friend, but it doesn't seem to work.

"Guys... I did that."