V: Chamber

Dark Times

Chapter Five

Song: Prisoner - The Weeknd ft. Lana Del Rey

Katerina L. Wild

"What's your name!?"

Katerina Wild.

"Your name!? Who are you? Why are you here?!!"

Kat.. Katerina Wild

I couldn't speak.. All I could feel was the cold sweat on my forehead, all I could hear were the screams.. Why so many screams... So many different voices, yet only two stood out.

"Kat! Run! Kat run!"

Damien.

"Tell me your fucking name!"

Green eyes.. My head..

The birds...

. . .

My eyes slowly opened, the cold feel of the chains on my arms immediately registering in my head, the room dim lit, and out of the corner of my eyes all I could see was a small window almost next to the ceiling the chains were attacked too.

My arms were both up, and tiredly relying on the ropes to keep them up, while my conscious held on the fact that there was a dim pain in the back of my head.

And then I heard it again, the groan, followed by another much.. Much more louder, and my eyes finally seemed to work and take in everything in front of me. I was in a dark room, very dark, only lit by the small window I had seen before, and the floor - which my bare feet were barely touching - was slightly wet with red liquid I surely recognized was blood.. And maybe some water.

Along the walls, coming from the ceiling and down to the floor were bars... Many bars that held back the people who's groans I heard.

I've been here before..

Was all I could think, but I couldn't properly connect the memories with this place. My eyes were glued to the people behind the bars. Some lay on the floor, dirty clothes placed on them while others against the bars.. The groaners.. And then there were empty bars.

There were only about four people.

What kind of place is this..

I looked up at my arms, which were tied to the chains and a pain quickly registered on them. I was hanging from the ceiling..

I moved my arms, in a pathetic attempt to rip my arm from the chains but I was too weak.. Too weak to even move. My head slumped back down in the same minute the groans became words, shouts, and I looked up.

Someone was approaching.

"Harry! Harry please!" Someone yelled, and that's when I saw him.

He was dressed in a button down dark grey shirt, tucked under his dark jeans, with a faceless expression as he ignored the people who eagerly called his name and approached me.

I wasn't behind bars.. This was much worse, my arms hurt.

"Angioletto.." He whispered right away, his eyes holding some sort of hidden regret and his hand coming in contact with my chin. His voice then turned slightly dark. "You're awake."