XXV: Walk Alone

Dark Times

Chapter 25

Song: Walk Alone — PVRIS

I don't know how long it had been before we were ready for round two. I just knew that the moment my eyes opened, they landed on his hard length, and I could feel my temperature rise.

That was all it took for me to straddle him all night.

The soft cotton felt like heaven on my bruised skin. The windows were wide open and I only woke up because of the brightness of the sun shining right in. The moment I opened my eyes all I could feel was the soreness between my legs I had forgotten all about, and of course, the smile that had found itself on my lips.

That same smile soon faded when I looked beside me, and Harry's frame, which had spent most of the night tangled, and wildly exercising with mine was gone.

I frowned and stood up. He probably left so that no one would notice he slept over. That would've totally ruined the little game we were currently playing with Eloise's parents. But I'm sure they had all probably heard.

I couldn't stay quiet last night, not even when Harry's fingers, and other parts... were shutting me up.

But part of me knew I shouldn't care if he didn't stay and cuddle. This was strictly physical, and obviously highly needed.

I got off bed soon after, and took my time in the shower. I had actually slept quite late, but I didn't regret it since I had a long night. After getting out, and drying out my hair, I changed into a black pair of jeans, and a white bralette.

I wasn't trying to impress, but part of me was missing the way Harry's fingers wrapped themselves around my ass as he—

There was a knock on the door, and I startled myself out of my daydream.

"Kat! It's Kai, open up."

I opened the door, neutral expression in hand.

"I can't tell if you're happy or upset. How did things go with the Prince last night?" He raised a brow, walking past me, and sitting in front of my vanity.

I just looked at him, waiting for him to figure it all out but I couldn't hold the smile.

His eyes synchronized me. "You dirty slut you fucked him didn't you?"

I laughed, "A lady doesn't tell," I shrugged.

He pointed his finger at me. "You aren't no lady! Now details please! How is he? I feel like the dark look is such a façade to hide the fact that he must probably suck down there."

I sat on the armchair of where he sat, and shook my head. "He.. wow." Was all I could breathe out.

"Damn. I owe Maria twenty bucks." He sighed. "But please don't leave me hanging, what did he do?"

There was a knock before I could reply. Jesus, what was this? Kat visiting hours?

Kai opened the door for me, and when I heard his voice I froze.

"I sent you to ask her to come down, not have a full blown convo, man." Harry joked, walking in.

"Sorry boss," Kai replied with a dark, knowing smile. He sent me a wink, and walked right out, closing the door.

I stood up, feeling the awkward need to discuss what had happened could possibly not happen again.

"Listen, I think we—"