XIX(ii): Heat

Chapter 19 — PART 2 — Heat

Please don't forget to vote & comment & SHARE.

Listened to Eyes Closed by Halsey while writing this. But feel free to listen to your own song.

     A couple of hours after telling me his story, Niall changed the movie to his favorite - which he had told me was the musical Grease

I was too deep in my own head to pay attention to what we were watching. The heaviness of the day I had just had, and the weight of the things I now knew circling around in the deepest parts of both my conscious and subconscious mind caught me beyond exhausted.

And I drifted to sleep while Niall sang along to Rizzo; the same names repeating themselves in my head.

Arthur

Felicity

Damien

.... Harry

I missed Harry. I couldn't help but wonder where he was. He was the last person in my head before my eyes closed, and all I could see.. all I could think about was how soft his lips were.

      "Run, Katerina, run!"

I jolted awake with a deep, loud breath, the T.V was still on, but the screen was covered in black with white letters reading; 'Are you still watching?' and my eyes moved to the cushion where Niall previously sat.

It was dark, and I was sure it was probably around three or four A.M, but I could still see Niall's silhouette on the cushion. I pressed a hand to my sweaty forehead, which surprised was warm considering how cold my body felt.