XXXV: Silence

a/n: this whole chapter is in third person pov, only because there's a lot happening and it's easier to keep up.

I suggest you listen to the song up top. It's for the chapter.

No matter what happens keep reading.

Song: Nature Boy (Acoustic) — AURORA

        Everyone was ready. They had trained hard for months, they knew this day would come, and although anxiety could be felt throughout the room everyone was glad they were going to put this to an end. Paul was dead, and now they wanted blood. He wanted blood. Harry had been incredibly close friends with Paul, they had been through thick and thin together, and after the pain of his loss was over, he knew he wanted to destroy the woman who had done this to him.

And she was ready too, Felicity knew they were coming, what she didn't know was that she was being set up. Damien had made her believe he had escaped, and that he was going to be back as soon as he could. He lied and told her he was in London, and in return for his kidnapping she attacked the orphanage she knew Harry and Louis had founded with Arthur's help. They were told she'd be there. The kids were safe, they moved to the mansion in time with Damien's help, after he had indeed flown back to London.

But that's where it was going to go down. The orphanage. And they were all ready. Mostly Katerina. The fact that Felicity was the cause of every single bad thing that had ever happened to Kat had finally gotten to her, and she was angry, she wanted to protect her father and her boyfriend, who she didn't get the time to enjoy her engagement with. She was tired of this bitch messing with her life, and she wanted her head on a silver platter.

So she got her gear on, and went to say goodbye to her father. "I'll be back, don't worry." She reassured him. She knew he was beyond distraught with the fact that she was going but it was her decision, and he had no right to stop her. No one did. The only reason he stayed was because he knew Felicity wanted them both, and he couldn't give her the satisfaction of completing her plan.

"You better." He muttered, moving closer and enveloping his only daughter in a warm hug. She put her arms around him and whispered goodbye one more time before walking back to stand next to Harry, Liam, and Zayn, in front of the multitude of men lined up in front of them.

"Alright, you all know the plan. A1s will ride on the first plane, A2s with me on the second, and A3s on the third. This ends now, all of us here have lost something because of this war and it is time we did something about it. Fight with courage, stand with me. Out!" Harry yelled, and the men moved out while he took his girlfriend's hand in his and gave her a squeeze.

They sat down together in the plane, and she pressed her face against this shoulder. "Promise me you won't get killed," she whispered against him.

She couldn't see his reaction, but he pursed his lips and withdrew a long breath. "You too." He murmured back, and she looked up at him with a sad smile and a nod, before pressing her nervous lips to his.

"You should sleep. You didn't get any last night." He told her, and she sighed.

"You too then."

"I'm too nervous to sleep." He confessed, and she sighed once again before he wrapped his arms around her, and she pressed herself against his chest so she could at least try to sleep.

   "I love you." She whispered against him, and he pressed his lips to her hair.

  "I love you." He whispered back.