VI: Hand, Head, Heart

Dark Times

Chapter Six

  Song: Can't Remember to Forget You - Shakira ft. Rihanna (play towards the end or keep on repeat)

    Katerina L. Wild

    GROWING UP IN A USUAL boring American home taught me to appreciate everything above the usual. From  furniture to clothes - nothing was wasted in my home. So when I was again inside the gigantic closet in my "guest" room, I had to remind myself that I had access to a closet full of dreams and ways to escape.

     I mean, I'm quite into feminism and believe that using your body is an okay way to get money, but this had to be an exception. I mean, Styles had openly admitted that he "wanted" me, which I already knew from the start and had taken great advantage of, but now that it was confirmed it was like a gateway to freedom was opened for me. Well actually, in the most literal sense I was planning on seducing him and killing him or knocking him out but that's where my plan stopped.

   I didn't know exactly how I would get to the other guys since Styles didn't really carry a gun on him while on his home. But I was working on that too..

   For now, I just had to make sure I could be maybe somewhat obedient enough to get him to believe I actually want him, and the way to start with that was with very sexy clothes - which there were plenty of in this beautiful closet.

   And when I found a beautiful, tight, undergarment dress I knew this was it. I was of course going to wear it under my actual outfit, but when I had the chance, I'd let Styles at least have a peek. I smirked to myself as I tried to imagine his stupid murderer face staring at me without reach.

  On top I wore a simple salmon dress and a cardigan, that of course.. Concealed everything but my fishnets. But that didn't matter. He never mentioned where we were going anyway so he couldn't be expecting anything from me.

   Within the next few hours, I heard a knock on my door followed by a voice. "Ms. Wild, Mr. Styles would like to know if you are ready."

   I gritted my teeth as I finished combing my hair before yelling with clenched fists. "Tell Styles to shove a pole up his äss."

    And then I went back to combing my hair even though it was perfectly done, and ignored the sound of the door opening. I knew he was in here, but that was confirmed when I saw him enter in a dark grey suit. Two men were behind, holding the door for him.

    "Shove a pole up my äss huh? You never fail to humor me angioletto." He smirked, while his hand reached forward and grasped the brush from my hand.

  I immediately turned to look at him with my hand still wrapped around it, his on top of mine. "Can I fücking help you?"

    He cocked his head to the side. "I like being fashionably late, but it's already five and I promised to be there at three thirty." 

    And then he pulled on the brush, but I wouldn't budge. He knew I wouldn't, and he pulled harder.

  That's when I let go,

  And the brush almost almost hit him in the face. I drowned in disappointment. Surprisingly, I though he was gonna put the brush away, but I was surprised when he turned my body back to face the mirror and began to brush my hair.