Merle?!

Wake up, hunt, kill the living dead,search for a safe place, sleep, repeat. That has been my life since this all started. 3 years. It's been 3 years since I've last seen him. Who is him you ask? Well, he's my husband the one and only Daryl Dixon. When we were little, we would always get into trouble. Growing up we were always together. 5 years ago we got married. 2 years ago, he left to go bail his brother out of jail when all this happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sitting on the couch, flipping through a magazine when the rings.
"Hello" I ask
"SKY! Thank god you're safe! Listen to me, I need you to pack up all our cans of food, weapons, ammo, everything we need to survive then you need to get out of there." he tells me
"Daryl? What are you saying? What's going on?" I ask a bit worried
"I don't know Sky, all I know is that there are people eating each other. They said it's some damn disease. we'll meet up soon, just stay safe." he says
"Daryl... I love you."
"I love you too sky. Stay safe."
Once he hangs up I start packing up everything we would need, grabbing the keys to his truck and throwing everything in the back before grabbing my crossbow and driving away from the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback Ends~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking through the city of Atlanta, there has been no sign of the living dead. I walk into a store nearby looking to find anything useful. No luck. I was about to walk out and back to my (Daryl's) truck when I hear shouting coming from the roof next to the building I am in right now, and being the woman I am decided to check it out. Climbing the ladder the shouting got louder, and right now i'm wanting to shoot whoever is making all the noise. Making it to the top of the ladder onto the roof I look around until my eyes stop on a certain area by a pipe. My eyes go wide. Sitting down handcuffed to the pipe was one of the last people I thought I would never see again. Merle Dixon.