I Ain't No Babysitter

Previously:

Daryl Pov:

I take her lips in mine pressing my body to hers as I rubs her arms up and down as I flip us over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daryl Pov:

Right as I'm about to lean down to kiss her again, I hear an annoying voice call my name. I look down at Sky to see her just as annoyed as I am and moves off her.

"Guess we should see what the damn problem is" she tells me as I nod and get out of our tent helping her out after me.

We walk together side by side to the middle of camp where most people are.

"Who the hell called for me"

As I look around I see Lori walk up to us "Can you please watch Carl for a while. Everyone else is busy and I'm want to go pick berries."

I look at 'er like she's crazy "I ain't no damn babysitter women. Look after your kid yourself." I spat

Skylar Pov:

I look at Lori annoyed as she asks Daryl to watch her own kid so she can go off berry picking. She looks at me after Daryl tells her he won't watch him.

"Skylar" she asks "Will you watch him for me"

I glare at her" watch your own damn kid. Like Daryl said, I ain't no babysitter. Instead of getting it on with dumbass over there" I point to Shane who is glaring at all three of us, hearing what I called him" why don't you act like a mother and take care of your own kid"

Lori's mouth just drops at what I said to her as others overheard what I just said, Rick and Carl included. Everyone starts staring at Shane and Lori as Rick gets pissed off and Carl instead of crying, he gets angry and glares at both his mother and Shane.

An argument begins as I pull Daryl away and back to our tent to finish what we started before we were rudely interrupted.

I pull on Daryl's arm away from Lori and back to our tent

Dixon's Wifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें