Shot...Again?!

Skylar Pov:

Waking up a different place is never really fun... the last thing I remember was pushing Carl out of the way and feeling a ton of pain in my side. I start to sit up to get out of the bed I'm in when I feel something on my hand. I look to my left and see Daryl sitting in a chair next to the bed asleep, holding my hand. I lean over trying not to rip the stitches I now have and kiss his head softly waking him up. "Dare..wake up love." He mumbles a bit as I sigh and call out softly again "Daryl..love wake up for me." As soon as I finish my sentence, his head pops up and stares at me wide-eyed. "S-Skylar?"

I smile softly "Hey Dare" he quickly sits on the bed next to me and gently hugs me trying not to cause me any pain. "Yer ok. Yer not dead" Kissing his cheek I shake my head "Remember what you told me, nobody can kill a Dixon 'cept a Dixon." he laughs nodding "I love ya Sky." "I love you too Daryl" he kisses my lips softly and pulls away. "What to head to our tent?" I look at him nodding "Hell yeah" laughing, he picks me up careful not to hurt me and walks downstairs. As soon as we are at the bottom of the stairs the old man who helped her stands "Where do you think you are taking her? She needs to rest." Before I can say anything Sky beats me to it "Look, I appreciate everything you have done to help me, but I'm fine. Besides I am going to rest, just in our tent with my husband." The old man shakes his head before nodding "just be careful."

We head outside towards our tent as Rick comes up to us. The look in Rick's eyes showed guilt in them as they get to us. "Skylar I'm glad you're okay and I'm...I'm sorry, this is my fault. If I hadn't let Carl come with us then maybe you wouldn't have gotten shot.." I tap Daryl on the shoulder letting him know I want to be let down as he sets me down, I place my hand on Rick's shoulder "Rick don't blame yourself, I don't. It's not your fault okay. It was just an accident. " I tell him. He sighs but nods smiling a bit "I am glad you're okay. Get well quick okay, we need you." I nod to him as he leaves and Daryl unzips the tent helping me inside. He lays me down before laying behind me.

~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~

Daryl Pov:

I wake up early and look down seeing my beautiful wife asleep with her head on my chest 'looks like we changed positions asleep last night' i tell myself as I gently move her head onto the pillow before getting up and getting dressed to find Sophia. Once dressed I unzip the tent and climb outside seeing rick heading towards me "How is she?" he asks as soon as he gets over to me. "She's doing better. She's asleep right now so I'm gonna go out and look for Sophia before she wakes up. "Keep an eye on her for me," I tell him, seeing him nod, I head out towards the stables to borrow a horse and head out.

 A few hours later after searching, I start thinking back when Merle disappeared from camp. No one knows what happened to him he just left.

                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky and I were out hunting for the group in the morning. As we get closer to camp we hear voices arguing about something. The closer we get the clear the voices are "How are we going to tell them that he's gone?" Dale asks. "Why should we care about those rednecks anyway. I say he's better off out of the group." Dispshit says. "Shane we aren't just leaving him! We need to tell Daryl and Sky about this." Rick says calmly "Rick's right. We have to tell them both, but they aren't going to like it." Dale tells the rest. Sky and I walk out into the clearing where the group stood "Tell us what?" I glare as Sky rubs my back. Rick steps forward "Merle... He's" "What about 'Merle" Sky asks Rick calmly stepping towards him. He rubs the back of his neck "Merle's gone."

                                                               ~~~~~~Flashback End~~~~~

A few more hours into searching the horse gets spooked and bucks me off causing me to fall down a hill and getting an arrow in my side during the fall. Laying there in pain I start hearing things "Why don't you pull that arrow out, dummy? You could bind your wound better." Merle..." I look up seeing him crouching down as I try sitting up but hurts too much so, I just lay there for a while. "What's going on here? You taking a siesta or something? A shitty day, bro." "Screw you." "You're the one screwed from the looks of it I start trying to get up as he keeps talking "You're gonna die out here, brother and for what? A little girl?" "Tried like hell to find you, bro." I tell him slowly getting up "Like hell you did." "All you had to do was stay with the damn group" I start yelling at him. "Sky and I.. we went looking for you." Merle shakes his head standing up "They ain't your kin, your blood. Ain't nobody ever gonna care about you except me and Sky little brother." I glare starting to try to climb up as he continues one more time "Hey, kick off them damn high heels and climb. Come on, little brother grab your friend Rick's hand." finally getting up to the top of the hill I pull the arrow out and bind my side before making my way back to the camp, back to Sky. 

Skylar Pov:

I wake up feeling the side of the tent empty and open my eyes seeing Daryl gone as I get up and get dressed. I step out of the tent and see Rick walking over to me smiling and I smile back. "Hey, Rick" I smile an greet him "Hey Skylar feeling better?" I nod " much better. Do you know where Daryl is?" Rick nods "He went out looking for Sophia. He should be back soon." nodding I thank him and head to the R.V. when all the sudden I hear "Walker!" I look towards the trees as I hear the blonde bitch say "Walker! Just the one? I bet I can nail it from here." Rick runs towards the trees "No no, Andrea. Put the gun down." "You'd best let us handle this," Shane says following after Rick. "Shane, hold up. Hershel wants to deal with walkers." "What for, man? We got it covered."

I hear dale shout at blondie "Andrea, don't." She yells back "Back off, Dale." I follow Rick and Shane towards the tree as Rick asks "Is that Daryl?" while pointing a gun at him "That's the third time you've pointed that thing at my head." he says. "Daryl?" I ask softly as he turns to me, eyes softening them glaring back to Rick "You gonna pull the trigger or what?" Next, all I hear is a shot go off and see Daryl fall to the ground. "No! No! No!" rick yells "I was kidding." Daryl says before passing out. I turn as see the blonde bitch running towards us "Oh my God... Oh my God, is he dead?" she asks "Unconscious." Rick says "You just grazed him." she turns to me "Skylar I am so sorry" I glare at her and punch her in the face hard to cause a bruise to start forming on her cheek. "You almost killed him! Why can't you listen for once? If he ends up dead, I will kill you with no hesitation at all! This is why no one gives you guns because you can't shoot!" I yell at her as I feel arms wrap around my waist pulling me back into a hard chest. I look up seeing Rick behind me with his arms around me. "Sh Sky it's okay. He's not dead. He'll be fine I promise." 

"