Hunting/Back at Camp

Hey guys!!! I'm extremely sorry I haven't updated in months. I'm going to be gone for two weeks so it will be harder to update just on a small phone, but I will make it work!!! Hey is the very much needed update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

"What happened Sky, I went back for ya. I couldn't find ya anywhere." he says pulling me tight against his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FlashBack~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We'll meet up soon. Just stay safe" he says as he hangs up. Grabbing the keys, bag of weapons and the bag of food, I run to the truck throwing everything inside and drives off. Thinking he might be at our spot, I speed away to the woods. A few hours of driving I finally reach the place finding nothing there. Using my tracking skills I learned from Daryl, I finds no trace of him every being there. Hours turned into days, which turned into months, then years. I was about to give up when I heard shouting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback Ends~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I did what you said and went to our spot, but you weren't there. I tried tracking you for hours Daryl... I couldn't find you. I thought you were dead" Skylar tells him frowning. "I looked for you for months and never found you. It took three damn years to be able to be in your arms again."

Daryl tightens his grip around her waist pulling her against his chest even more, setting his chin on her shoulder "Sky..."

"It doesn't matter anymore because we found each other, and I'm not going to give you up for anything" she tells him.

No words are needed for Skylar to know that he is thinking to same thing. Turning her around to face him, Daryl kisses her cheek before attacking her lips with his in a hot, bruising kiss.

"Let's go find some breakfast for the others."

She smiles as he walks off, crossbow behind his shoulder before following her with her own weapons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back at camp~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few hours later when the sun is up and shining, Rick and the others are already up waiting for Daryl to get back. Rick, after asking Lori were Carl was with her responding "He is somewhere in the field" was up and walking around seeing how everyone was doing when they heard a scream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In the woods~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar and Daryl were tranking a deer when they heard a scream.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Dad! Dad! help me!"

Skylar looks at her husband "Did you heard that? It sounded like that one kid...Rick's kid"

Daryl nods "Yea I heard it. Let's get back to see what the problem is."

Skylar nods and starts back to camp with Daryl following right behind her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back at the camp~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Dad! Dad! help me!"

"Carl!!!" Rick yells racing to where he had heard his son yelling for him, and everyone else running after him. Getting to the field, he saw three walkers closing in on him. Before one could grab him, it was shot in the head by an arrow. The other two fell with spikes sticking out of their heads.

"That was a close call" one of the voices said as the group points all their weapons at them not realizing who they are until they see Daryl and Skylar

"Y'all gonna keep pointin' yer weapons at us or not" Daryl asked in a pissed off way. Rick sighs and runs over to Carl who is sitting on the group with tears in his eyes from being frightened and thinking he was going to die.

"Carl are you okay? What happened?" Rick asks his son scared.

"I-I was just going to play in the field like mom said to. I heard the walkers and stared to run but tripped and fell. I hurt my leg and couldn't get up and run before they got closer."

Rick just nods and hugs him saying he's glad he's okay and looks up at Daryl and Skylar "Thank you both for saving my son"

They only nod and Skylar walks over to their tent to change with Daryl following her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys thanks for reading the new update. Again I'm so sorry it took forever for me to update. I will be sure to update every week so I don't keep you guys waiting for the next update. I'll update again tomoorow night!!!! BYE!!!!!!