Waking up 30 Part 1

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''                                                                                             A/N

Here is a small update. 

p.s. sorry it is very short.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I just nod hugging him as he brings me into the house to where Daryl is.

~~~~~~Time skip brought to you by: Daryl showing his puppy dog eyes~~~~~

After dinner is made, I make a plate for Daryl and bring it up to him. Walking in I see Carol leaning down kissing his head and I glare at her, but my eyes soften a bit seeing Daryl awake and glaring at her. I walk in and he sees me first "Sky! Baby, you're here. I thought you would never come to see me," he smirks as I laugh walking up to him and handing him the plate. "I turn my gaze to Carol who is just standing there and glare at her "Never touch him again," I tell her glaring "Just because your husband is dead, doesn't mean you can try and get with mine. Stay away from my husband." Carol goes to say something but stops as she sees both mine and Daryl's glares on her and sighs walking away.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

                                                                                 A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait but I will finally updating my stories every Friday since I have the those days to myself. Thanks for the patience!