That Night Full of Fun

Prev:

The three make their way back to the campsite hunting for food and looking for any sign of avlive people being there. When they find no signs they start to head back until Skylar smacks Daryl's arm "Look" she points in front of her "there are about three big deer up ahead" "Let's go" Daryl tells them as they follow the deer. A few hours later they make it back to the house with all three deer as Glenn meets them halfway. "Nice catch you guys" he smiles and helps take the deer inside to be skinned. Later that night after all the skinning is done Daryl nudges Skylar to follow him as he stands up. She stands to follow him as thy walk outside. "What is it Dare?" she questions looking around making sure no walkers were nearby. He shakes his head " I seen the way Shane looks at you Sky, I don' like it." She facing him and starts rubbing her hands along his shoulders "I can take care of myself Daryl, you know that. You and Merle taught me all I know. Everyone here knows I can and will kill him if he does something to me or you, even Shane knows that. He won' do nothing to me, I'll make sure of it." she smiles kissing his cheek as he looks down and nods, "I'll kill him if he looks at you the wrong way."

Skylar laughs agreeing with him. "Is that all you wanted to talk about?" He shakes his head "What's been going on with you an' Rick? You two seem close..." Dare.." she moves closer to him "there is nothing going on between us. I am yours and yours only. Rick knows that, besides he's more like a brother to me. I love him like my own, but I am forever yours." He pulls her closer to himself and smacks his lips on hers, pushing her against the side on the house as she wraps her arms around his neck. Before they could take anything further, Rick clears his throat looking in the opposite direction of the two" You guys should come inside now. It's getting late." he says and walks back inside. Skylar and Daryl both smile to each other as Daryl lets her go, Skylar doing the same. They walk back inside hand in hand, but before they go through the door Daryl whispers in her ear "We aren't done yet darlin'" She blushes and they walk through the door and closing the door, securing it for the night.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Skylar's Pov:

Skylar's Pov:

Once the door is closed, I'm pushed against it with my husbands lips all over my own. I blushes as he starts kissing down my neck before he picks me up, carrying me to the bed. He throws me down and climbs on top of me "Sky I love you" he whispers. I smile back at him leaning up to reconnect our lips while wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him down to me. "I love you too Dare." I see him smile at me then hesitate "You sure you want this?" he asks as I nod "I want this so bad Dare." With that he pulls my shirt off my body and starts kissing my neck again heading down to my chest. I close my eyes as I whine softly feeling his tongue trace down my cleavage. He lays me back down and moves down towards my stomach kissing all over then looks at me and pulls my shorts down in one quick motion. Before I can even say anything I feel his hot tongue press against my lower region. "D-Daryl" I cry out as he keeps lcking and sucking me. I arch my back moaning louder as he keep going until he stops.

Daryl Pov:

Daryl Pov:

Once I stop I look up at her seeing her panting and can only think 'She's so beautiful and stunning. What did I ever do to be able to be married to such an enchanting woman.' I crawl back up to her looking her in the eyes "Ready?" I ask her as she nods her head. I lean down kissing her as I thrusht deep into her. Hearing her soft cries of pleasure i move deeper until I am all the way inside of her. "P-Please" I hear her moan as I start moving slowly. "F-faster Dare" she tells me so I start moving faster and harder, ramming inside of her. "Oh yes" she starts "D-don't stop. Harder, move faster and harder baby" I start ramming myself into her harder and faster, pounding her as hard and as fast as I can. I feel her getting close as I kissing her again not stopping for a second. "Daryl..I'm gonna.." she cries out. "Me to Sky-baby." With one more powerful thrust I feel her come undone as I come undone myself. I lay down with her on top of my, not even pulling myself out of her "I love you Skylar." She kisses me softly and says "I love you too Daryl, forever." With that we both falls asleep for the rest on the night.