Back To Camp

I smile then form as i remember him being handcuffed.

"Who the hell handcuffed you to the pipe?" I ask slightly annoyed

Merle glares over at the group, but mainly the man in the sheriff uniform.

"That dumb-ass officer friendly handcuffed me here."

Turning to face the man I walk over to him, and punch him hard in the face hearing a crack and glares pissed off.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE A SHERIFF BEFORE ALL THE SHIT HAPPENED YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO HANDCUFF SOMEONE TO A GODDAMN ROOF" I yell at him while still punching him in the side and knees him.

After punching him I lift my crossbow up aiming it at him.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't shot you right now."

A young man quickly walks over to us raising his hands up.

"Whoa whoa everyone just calm down alright. No one needs to be shot here." he says trying to calm me down as I glare at him

"Stay out of this chinaman"

He just sighs and backs up a bit as a blonde woman walks up behind him pointing her gun at me.

"Who the hell are you?" she asks and I point my crossbow at her getting even more pissed off "Try and shoot me and I'll feed you to the dead." I growl at her and she backs down with fear in her eyes

I turn back to officer friendly "Un-cuff him and I might not shoot you"

After getting Merle un-cuffed the group decides to head back to camp as I follow behind with Merle walking next to me. On the road I can't help but think about Daryl and how much I want to see him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, how's the story so far? I'll update as fast as I can. Don't forget to comment!