Early Morning Talk

Hey Guys, sorry this took forever but the new chapter is up. Finals are this week so i'll be busy with that, but I will still update a lot soon than waiting for months. Sorry for the wait. Don't forget to leave a comment or two. Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Early in the morning before anyone was even up and walking around, Skylar gets up grabbing her crossbow, hunting knives she got from Merle, her throwing spikes and her twin black katanas leaving the rest of her weapons with Merle. Stepping out of Daryl's tent, Skylar heads towards the woods knowing her husband is out waiting for her.

Skylar Pov

"Took you long enough" she hears a voice say from behind her.

"Yeah well... shut up Dixon..."

"Whatever you say Dixon" Daryl smirks walking towards her and wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her hard against his chest.

"I really missed you Sky. I thought I had lost you when I couldn't find you..." he whispers into her neck.

"I thought I had lost you as well."

"What happened Sky, I went back for ya. I couldn't find ya anywhere." he says pulling me tight against his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FlashBack~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We'll meet up soon. Just stay safe" he says as he hangs up. Grabbing the keys, bag of weapons and the bag of food, I run to the truck throwing everything inside and drives off. Thinking he might be at our spot, I speed away to the woods. A few hours of driving I finally reach they place finding nothing there. Using my tracking skills I learned from Daryl, I finds no trace of him every being there. Hours turned into days, which turned into months, then years. I was about to give up when I heard shouting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FlashBack Ends~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~