How They Met Part 2

Previously on Dixon's Wife

"Im not a damn little girl you ass-hat, and i don't appreciate anyone who thinks they can beat up who ever they want just because they want to." She glares at him then turns to the younger one and grabs his arm pulling him towards the field.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pulling him towards the bleachers, Skylar pushes him down on the first bench turning to him, and looking at him.

"You gonna tell me why you were getting punched back there?"

He says nothing, and she just sighs

"look, I don't care who you are, but no one deserves to get beat up alright."

She looks at him then leans over grabbing her bag, setting in on her lap, pulling out a white handkerchief, and a water bottle getting it wet, and starts cleaning the blood off his face.

"Daryl...Dixon" he says and she smiles a bit

"Skylar Ross" she tells him

A few weeks later the two became closer than ever. Months later they got together, and years later they got married

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FlashbackEnds~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That is how we met" Skylar looks at Glenn and Carl. Rick stands up and smiles at her

"Thank you Skylar" he tells her before turning to everyone else "alright now it's getting late. Everyone head to bed for the night."

Everyone soon stands and walks to their tents as Daryl and Skylar stay by the fire watching it die out before standing up, and walking to their tent holding hands to get some well deserved rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Sorry it's short. i'll update again tomorrow.