Reunion

Everyone looks shocked at what Daryl just said, all except Merle who stood next to her. Dropping her crossbow, she runs at him tackling him into a tight hug.

"I thought I lost you." She tells him

Daryl wraps his arms around her waist hugging her back just as tight, putting his head between her neck and breathing in slowly "I could say the same for you. You don't know how much I missed you Sky."

"I missed you too Daryl, so much." She pulls back and smiles at him a bit then punches him in the arm hard "Never ever scare me like that again." She glares at him then kisses him as he kisses back.

"I can't make any promises, but i'll try" he tells her then stands up pulling her up to her feet and wrapping his arm around her waist again as they walk back to where everyone is just standing there.

An old man with a hat speaks up "I think introductions are in order."

"Im Dale" he says

"Andrea" the blond says " and that's my sister Amy" she points to the other blond

The chinaman walks up "I'm Glenn, and i'm korean"

"'I'm Rick, and this is my son Carl, and my wife Lori" he tells me then points to the black-haired man "That's Shane"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After all the introductions, Daryl takes Sky back to his tent he shares with Merle

"You are sharing with us and no one else" he tells her as she smiles and nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry the chapter is short. I'll update again soon.