Stop before the CDC

Daryl POV:

We get off my bike and walk up to Rick as he sees us "You guys find anything?" he asks. I nod as I feel Skylar's hand resting on my back. "We found a place along the way to the CDC. It's a big place, but we can handle it. It's pretty well hidden from the road" I tell him as Sky speaks up "It would probably only take us about three hours to get there if we leave now. There wasn't a lot of walker around the place so that might make it easier to clear out." Rick looks at us then nod, rubbing the back of his head "Everyone's already packed up and ready to go. Just lead us there." I nod and turn to see Sky smiling up at Rick as she nods in agreement. "Let's go then." I finish and walk away to our tent to grab our things as she follows me.

Skylar POV:

I follow Daryl to our tent, seeing him grabbing our bags I take them from him. "I'll go put our things in the truck," I tell him kissing his cheek as he nods his head. I walk away towards the truck when I get stopped by Rick. "Skylar! Wait up, can I talk to you for a bit?" I slow down my speed waiting for him to catch up "What's the matter, Sheriff?" He pauses for a second before asking "you think Carl and I could ride with you guys?" I look at him then over to Carl then to Daryl and then back to Rick "It will be a tight fit, but I think we can manage. If we can't fit, I'll ride in the back." He shakes his head "I'll ride in the back if we can't fit. Carl doesn't want to be in the same car as Lori, and neither do I" I nod at him as he smiles back and walks away towards Carl and tells him where they are riding.

 I feel arms wrap around my waist and lips on my cheek "What was that about?" I turn in Daryl's arms "They are riding with us. Rick will sit in the back if there's not enough room" He nods and takes our bags, setting them in the truck before getting in and honking "Let's go!" he yells and I get in the truck as Rick and Carl make their way over to us. On the way to the place we found, Carl falls asleep, so Rick takes this opportunity to ask Daryl and me about Shane and Lori.

Rick POV:

Looking down at Carl I see that he's asleep and take this time to ask the Dixon's about Shane and Lori. "Daryl, Skylar?" I question as I see Skylar look at me as Daryl grunts "What is it, Rick? Something wrong?" I sigh looking at her "How long were they together? How long were they going behind my back?" I see Skylar look at Daryl as he nods at her "Rick I've known they were together the minute I got to the camp and saw Daryl again. "I frown looking down then out the window as I hear Daryl speak up "They've been together when Merle and I met the group. That was about two weeks before you came to the camp." I nod feeling a bit pissed. I was going to ask Skylar more about them but when I turn back to face her, I see she's asleep. Knowing Daryl is a man of few words I leave them be.

Skylar POV:

After what seemed to be about three hours, I woke up yawning. Looking up to see I had fallen asleep on my husband as his arm is around my shoulders. "Daryl? How close are we?" He looks over at me then back at the road "we're almost there Sky. Just have to make it passed these trees then we are there." I nod and sit up as I see the trees blocking a dirt road then the mansion. "There it is" I smile and feel Rick shift beside me "You guys sure it's clear?" We both grunt and nod at him as he sighs nodding.

After Daryl parks, we all get out as the others get out of their cars. I was about to say something to Rick when I hear the annoying voice of Shane "Rick is this place even cleared out? I mean do you see how big it is?" Rick turns to face him with an annoyed and slightly pissed of expression plastered on his face "It's clear Shane." Lori, is the next to speak "How are we going to split everyone up?" She looks at him with hopeful eyes as he starts "Glenn and Andrea, Carol, Sophia, and Dale can have one room. Shane and Lori another, Carl and I, then Daryl and Skylar will have a room." He turns facing Daryl and I "You guys good with that?" 

I look at Daryl then whisper in his ear 'there's a room that separates the two beds. Sure we would be sharing a room with them but since there are two rooms in one huge room it wouldn't be all that bad. Glenn should get his own room. I know there's an extra room.' He looks at me then nods his head in agreement before leaning down and kissing my cheek softly smiling. I turn back to Rick "Glenn can have his own room while you and Carl can stay with us. Our room has two rooms in the huge room." Rick nods his head smiling a bit as he tells everyone to start finding their room.