Chapter 3

Chapter Three: I'll Take Her

Carny

They had lead us to this wear house where girls where everywhere. Against walls, on floors, or standing. This place is also filthy and cold. Jenna holds me close so they can't see me. The other girls said I stick out too much, like I'm not supposed to be here. And if they see me then they are either going to rape and kill me or have me work for them. And as Jenna said before that's not happening. I'll take my own life before I let some men rape and kill me.

"Get up against the wall." Jenna said as she slid me behind her. The other girls did so too, covering me from all angles without looking suspicious. But my head started to hurt and the room was getting foggy.

"Jenna-"

"Shh!" She hushed me.

"Jenna I'm don't feel to hot babe." She placed her hand on me.

"Carny! Did you drink something?!" She yelled whispered to me.

"Just some sodas at the bar..." I lost balance and fell back on the wall.

"Fuck! Your drink was spiked. Let's lay down ok? I'll watch over you." I nodded my head I think before my lights went out. Please Jenna watch over me like you promised.

Dante

These fucking bitches better be here. Or these fools would've wasted my day. Some hoes been running off and I've been loosing profit. Bitches think they can start a union and leave and make money on their own. They know once they in the family they in it for life. My streets, my money. You ain't turning tricks here and not giving my family anything.

I pulled up to the spot, they had just unloaded the last of the girls. It was time for their check ups. You know, make sure they ain't catch nothing. I care for my girls, if one catch something then they all catch it. Then I lose money. No one want a disease carrying hoe. When I walked in my boys greeted me. After my father made me his sotto capo I've handled all of the families business here in New York. My consigliere and my best friend Leo walked up to me.

"Dante!" We hugged and shook hands.

"How's it go'n Leo?"

"Better than I thought, you'll never guess who I found." He smirked.

"Just tell me ass hole!" I shoved him and he laughed.

"Red, she was at one of our clubs. She even tried running!" He started laughing, but why?

"Why'd you take her bro, she don't have to work now. You know that." Leo have me a blank look.

"Job is to get all the bitches, she's one of them." I nod he got a point.

"Well let's go. I can't wait to see her... Best pussy I've ever had." We laugh, Red is one of the top girls. You have to pay A LOT of money to bang her, unless your me of course. The men seemed to love her. And since men would argue on my streets to have her I figured she should be working the higher paying jobs. I may sound like a bad guy but in those jobs she was able to keep more money to herself. And when she wanted to go back to school we let her. She just knows that she needs to pay us back for the years worth of money we lost then she's done. My word, I was and I still am serious about it.

She would have no problem paying us back, men would spend millions for just an hour. I chuckle at the thought and get a strange look from Leo as we walk to the girls holding room.

"Soldato! Get their bags!" The men grabbed the boxes and we walked in the girls room. All girls attention turned to us when we walked in. I scanned over the girls until I saw the most natural red hair out of all of them. Red, she was laying down with some other girls. Probably from the long wait. I walk up to the little huddle. They look up, fear in their eyes. I gestured them to move they hesitated, looked at each other and slowly moved. Strange...

"Move bitches!" They then got up and ran tripping over some other girls.

"S-Sorry Red!" Star said as she was the last one to leave. I look back at Red, she was holding one of the girls.

"Red." She squeezed the girl closer on her arms.

"Yes Dante?" I could see her shoulder shake.

"What you doing at one of our clubs?"

"I-I didn't know you guys bought out the place."

"I didn't ask you that."

"I was celebrating my first year done on collage." Really? It's been a year already huh?

"Congrats- who's the bitch?" It was really starting to urk me.

"She's NOT a bitch!- Sorry sotto capo! So sorry!" I was pissed, Red must lost a couple of screws or smithing. I reach down and pull her from the girl.

"PLEASE NO DANTE!" She started balling her eyes out. I looked at the girl I was holding.

Damn, she's beautiful... Smooth brown skin, those plump lips that make you wish you could suck on them all day. She had a small figure under her baggy clothes. And she had something that I love most on a girl, long legs. I don't know, I find that sexy. Oh and in dresses with slits up to the thigh, mouth watering. I look at the rest of her. She was dressed in a hoodie and leggings? That's not the usual whore attire.

"Red, who's this?" She looked scared. Something I haven't seen on her face in years.

"Sh-She's a friend from school."

"This is who celebrated with you? Does she know?"

"No! No Dante never!...I could never tell her..." A good girl I'm guessing huh?... She might help me with my little problem...

"Red, I'll be taking her-" Red hunched over and started screaming and crying.

"I'm so sorry Carny!" She cried over and over again. Carny? So that's this girls name huh?

"But Red come with me, I'll drop you off at home." She got and followed me out, I said my goodbyes to the gang. Red got in the back with her friend. Red was getting her nasty ass tears on my new girls face. But she wasn't waking up.

"Why is she asleep Red?"

"I-I think someone drugged her..." I see why, I would want her to myself as well.

"I was serious about taking her Red."

"PLEASE stop calling me that... Bad enough Carny had to hear them call me that..." She said as she stroked Carny's face. I look back at the road.

"Jenna..."

"Dante please... She's a good girl, let me go in her place?" Sorry but you ain't the type of girl I'm looking for. And adding the 'good girl' part proves I made a good choice.

"No." She started crying even more.

"Take me to our place then... I'll try to keep her parents away from it somehow..." She tells me the address and I start driving their. I smirk, I pretty nice area. When I stop Jenna kisses Carny on her forehead.

"I'm so sorry babe." She left one last lingering kiss.

"Dante...please...please bring her back to me... Like herself?"

"I can't promise that Jenna, you know that. Keep your nose clean Red." She got out but stood there. I drove off and she was still there, crying. I would hate to bring someone I care about into this life. But I need this girl for something completely different.

Something to lift this weight off my shoulders.

***

________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)