Chapter 35

Hello... um yes😫😩 and I hope y'all enjoy this uhhhhh chapter.

Man I'm out of the wattpad game huh?? But yeah wrapping this baby up here soon soooo thank you for sticking around for this hot mess!!

Also y'all real meeeaaannnn to meeeee, y'all really be coming for me about these updates lmaooo

___________________________________

Chapter 35: New Problems

Carney

We made it through the airport with ease, even through security. Jenna was pushing me along the way in a wheelchair. But I couldn't help looking around hoping to see Dante. A little part of me was hoping to see him... maybe waiting at the gate? After all this time and all the things he's said to me he wouldn't just let me go... he couldn't?

"Don't worry, we're promised a smooth flight. No bumps or anything." Jenna said smiling down at me. I took a sip of my water and smiled back at her. Apparently I've been out of it for a few days. I'm so tired and hungry. And the smells coming from the shops in the airport are making to worse. My hand instantly shot out to stopped Jenna when I saw my favorite fast food place.

"Jenna a need something light to eat.... maybe that 12 count nugget meal?" I said eyeing the Chick•La•Fa. She laughed and rolled her eyes heading straight for it.

"I have the app and your only getting an 8 count bc I don't know if your stomach can take it." She jokes but I pouted, oh I can down the 12 with the large fry no problem! That's how hungry I am!

Oop... yeah them nuggets and fries are like rocks in my empty stomach. But I regret nothing! But anyway me and Jenna are waiting at our gate and it looks like a pretty empty flight from what I can see. As time went on Jenna started to get nervous. She almost seemed paranoid, I placed my hand on her knee and smiled.

"I'm sure we'll have a safe flight." I said and she just laughed.

"I hope so... hungry? Need something to drink?" She said while getting her purse out.

"Um I'll take a juice and see if they have like jello or something in the convenience store." Jenna nodded and hurried across from us. I sat in the wheelchair and picked out my nails that seem to have grown a lot while I was resting. Even though so much has happened I miss Dante. I'm sad that I missed seeing Italy... I cold chill ran up my spine- Lorenzo? I quickly looked around and didn't see anyone... I hugged my blanket closely, he's gone Carney. I'm sure Dante took care of him, he's gone. Looking up I see Jenna still looking around in the store, at least she's still with me. My one true friend. While I was too busy in my own thoughts a warm hand touched my shoulder, scaring the mess out of me. I looked up to see piercing blue eyes.

"Sis you good?" I was shocked to see Damiano. He looked around and took the brakes off my wheels.

"Y-Yeah! What are you doing here?" I asked as he started to wheel me off. Um what da hell??

"Uh taking you home. What does it look like?" He asked and smiled down at me.

"Oh? Taking the jet back home? Why don't we tell Jenna?" I asked and he just made an awkward face, that I couldn't put my finger on.

"N-No, taking you back to the family home." He said and I was just so confused. Just what is happening? Am I getting my jello?

"Wait? But Jenna said-

- No one gives a damn what she said petardo." It was like something out of the movies. Dante stood there by his car, smirking at me and times slowed down. He reached out for me and I took his hand. My heart erupted and started to beat out of my chest. Dante instantly pulled me into him and I didn't even realize I was crying until my body gave up and he had to support me.