Chapter 4

Sooo! Did anyone like the last chapter?! I'm thinking a weekly update?

Or when ever I update,lol.

***

Chapter Four: Give Me Some Pants!

Carny

My bed was so plush and soft. I buried my head in the covers. Oh god my bed has never felt like this! Must be the new set Jenn bought me...

Jenn?!

The events from last night all came flooding back to me. The club, the Mafia, Jenna and the other girls. I pop my head over the white covers. This is definitely NOT my room. This place was large, wall to wall white carpet and white walls. Two doors, one leading to this bathroom. The other the exit. I jump out of the bed to leave but cold air hits my body.

I look down to see I'm in someone's shirt and no pants! No leggings! Just my boy short undies! Oh god! I was stripped by some creep! I take off to the exit but when I opened it two large men where waiting there. I squealed and slammed the door shut.

Oh shit! Oh shit! I'm dead! I pull and tug on my hair, a bad habit of mine. Just then someone walked in. I back up far away from whoever it is.

"Good morning micio." I look up at the strange man and holy mother of frack! I don't think I've seen such a fine man before. Dressed in a sexy black suit, looked super sexy on him. But I'm pretty sure he looks sexy in anything. And that accent! He smirked and bit his lip as he looked at my legs. I pulled my shirt down but it wouldn't stretch.

[Pussycat]

"How's your head bambino?" Just what the hell is he calling me and why does he care!?

[Baby]

"I-I'm g-good, where is Jenna?!" He closed the door and I backed on the wall.

"Aha Red, she's fine..." He walked closer to me. God if I would go through walls! Why didn't I try going through the windows?!

"Why am I here?" He was now flush up against me. He placed his hand on my lower back pulling me closer to his pelvis. His other her held my chin up to look up at him. He's just so beautiful, I could go blind looking at him.

"You're even more beautiful awake. Such bright powerful eyes..." Then his eyes moved to my lips. I got nervous and pushed him. He stumbled back and looked pissed. I regret that so much right now.

"Crazy bitch! You fucking stupid?!" That ticked me. Calling me a bitch is my line. And this spaghetti eating slime ball just crossed it!

"For one I'm not a bitch and two I'm not fucking stupid! You fucking creep!" God strike me now, I just yelled at some dude in the Mafia. I'm dead, he's gonna chop me up and mail me to my parents.

"You know what? Follow me." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room. We walked down this long hall past one room then went down stairs. I tried to cover myself but failed as he dragged me around his Dream House like I was some kind of Barbie. We walked up to these dark cherrywood doors, and when we walked in it was an office. He went to sit down but I stood there. Still trying to get this shirt to stretch.

"Listen bambino, you're mine now. I basically own your bel culo."

[Fine ass]

"S-So I can't leave?"

"No, you are to stay here-"

"Wait why?!"

"Don't interrupt me!" I flinched." I have a small issue that you are going to help resolve... As of now you're my fiancé."

"WHAT?!" The vanes bulged on his head.

"What the fuck did I just say ?! Sei fottutamente stupido ?!Do you not fucking listen?!

[Are you fucking stupid]

"No I don't want to!"

"Too bad, unless you wanna be like those girls you saw last night I might take this deal..." Be a whore or marry this guy..? Well Mafia men are never home and sleep with plenty of females so I think I'm good...

"Ok,I'll marry you." He smiled. This sexy sinister ass hat...

"Benvenuto in famiglia."Fuck you and whatever you just said.
[Welcome to the family]
***

"Ma'am are you hungry?" The guard asked me.

"... Yes..?"

"Please follow me." I got up and followed the large men, can you blame me? I'm hungry, I just don't want it be be poisoned. We walked down the stairs pass Dante's  office. Or in my head shit face, which is lie. Man is a God!!!! We went down this all that made my mouth started watering when the smell hit me.

"It's cotoletta." Sounds sexy and delicious! Thank you scary guard! We turned the corner and there he was. Shit face, eating and scrolling on his phone. Scary Guard pulled my chair out for me, I say a quick thank you and sit. I look at my plate and I swear if I was cartoon the food and the plate would be gone.

"Ah mia moglie. Sit, it's one of my favorite dishes." This nig- this dude is crazy?! All rainbows and sunshines huh?!

[My wife]

"Oh yeah... What is it?" Like I really care I'll eat this without knowing. But your men right around the corner and might kill me if I say the wrong thing.

"It's fried veal, don't worry no bones in it." Human bones or the animal? I cut a piece of the meet sand tried it. Really juicy and the breading was unbelievable! So good! But I made sure not to stuff my face while I eat. I looked up from my plate to see Shit Face smiling at me. Fucking creep...

"I-It's good..." He got up from the other end and sat right next to me.

"What's going on in that head of yours? You seem so much more...obedient than before." Do I look like a dog to you bitch?!?!?

"Why fight? You said I could go before I start school. Just meet your family and make them happy. Get them off your back, easy. People love me." He held my chin and pulled me in for a kiss. A peck, then he stood up. If this food wasn't so good I would have thrown up all his sexy ass suit.

"Still got that smart ass mouth my little petardo. Ahh yes, my little Petardo."

[Fire Cracker]

"You know I don't know what you are saying." I rolled my eyes and continued eating. He grabbed my face but much harder.

"Don't roll those eyes at me petardo." So me being me, I narrowed my eyes at him. And snatched myself out of his hold.

"You're gonna be fun to tame..."

Once again with that dog shit! Oh and before I forget. Where the fuck are my pants?!?!

***

________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)