Chapter 25

I meant to update this on Valentines Day!! I'm so sorry!!

What did y'all do? Y'all have fun? Get some goods?(that's really none of my business but whatever lmao)

Love you guys!!😘😘❤❤

Y'all said babies right?? (In the Help update)

(Do you guys want me to keep going with these cute chapter? Want some more not so sweet chapters?)
_________________________

Chapter 25: Meeting The Family!

Carney

"Italy is so beautiful! Are we going to be around here Kelin?"

"Yeah, this house is right on the water. You'll love it."

"Great. I bought the hottest bikini too."

"Oh? Teasing my cousin on this trip I see?"

"Um no. The bikini is for me- why does it have to be for him Kelin?"

"Oh will you look at that! Now that is a beautiful sunset! R-Right Dante?"

"What's going on?"

"Nothing!"

"Hmm."

"Oh here we go!"

"So this place is huge

"So this place is huge... how many family members are coming and are they really family?"

"Yes it's my family. Now let's go before my mother comes out." Dante grumbled, grabbing my hand as we headed up the stairs. Once we made it up the stairs we could hear everyone's loud voices. "Oh great we're late." Dante said opening the door. I maid came and greeted us and then helped Kelin with the bags. Even the inside of this place was amazing.

"I was in the jet early! So don't say we."

"We are still late. Ugh... I'm just going to head to my room." Dante said walking towards the opposite direction of the voice to another set of stairs. Dear god, with all this movie you would think they would put in an elevator!

"Whoa! I'm not going with you!" I snatched my hand away from Dante and he just looked down at me.

"I'm not in the mood to argue with you-

-Ah! It's Dante! Come over here so I can see you!" Dante inhaled deeply and turned around with a tight smile. I peaked from behind him and saw a tiny old lady.

"Auntie, it's been too long." He said hugging her.

"You have grown into a fine young man!" She said kissing his cheek, then looked at me. "Oh! Don't tell me she's your fiancé!" She said in a suggestive tone. I don't know if it's good or bad. But then they started talking in Italian and Dante clearly had an attitude. So I just stood there awkwardly until they finished. When they where done she smiled at. "I was just telling him you're the most beautiful girl he's been with! You know- uh natural! Yes you're like a breath of fresh air!"  She said hugging me.