Chapter 21

Kelin ( Jon Kortajarena❤❤😍😍)

___________________________

Chapter 21: Kelin

Kelin

It's been two months since Dante screwed up. I'm a really sad and disappointed in my older cousin Dante. At first I thought he was holding another girl for ransom but then again he's never brought one to his actual home before. She was so funny and she literally lit this place up. And I loved Carney, even though she wasn't here long I knew she was changing him. He was becoming the man Auntie knows he is... When he came home that night I could tell he was heart broken. How? Because he went back to his old ways. He doesn't come home that often anymore. So I'm back to watching his house bored out of my mind. I smiled to myself thinking about how Carney would probably come in here at the right time and talk to me or ask to go somewhere... yeah... the good old days.

*RING*RING* I jumped when the phone started to ring. I grabbed it quickly before it could stop.

"Hello?"

"Kelin sweetheart. How's everything going?" Why is she calling me?

"Hi Auntie!"

"Sweetie I need you to do something for me."

"Yes, anything!"

"Why did you call me here?" I asked my Aunt as we walked through Dante's whore house. This can not be good.

"No one can get the idiot out of his office. So go in there get the fool and bring him to me." She said and I trembled. I've heard the stories of my auntie. She's pretty ruthless, she was able to tame my uncle. So that tells you something. I took out my spare key and unlocked the door. I looked around and saw the door to his spare room was opened. Oh shit.... I walked in and he was in bed with a few of them. I closed the door behind me so Auntie wouldn't see.

"Dante get the fuck up! Auntie is here!" I pushed him out of the bed and some of the girls fell off as well.

"W-What?!" He said disoriented putting on some clothes. I groan as the girls wake each other up.

"Ladies! Can you please stay in this room until Auntie leaves?" They nodded their heads and went back to sleep. I sighed in relief as we walked out. I could tell this was not going to be pretty. Auntie sat on his office desk with sickly sweet of a smile. I glanced at my cousin and it was like we were kids all over again. He was scared out of his mind.

"Dante... Where is my daughter in law?"

"S-She's gone mother." This is my cue to leave.

"Don't go anywhere Kelin... Now Dante come here." Dante walked over to his mother slowly and I flinched when she grabbed him roughly. "You think that your father making you sotto capo was his decision alone?"

"No Ma'am." She pulled him closer.

"Need I remind you who's built this building? Who's office you're using? Who's desk you're sitting in now boy?"

"No Ma'am."

"No, I think you do. Because all this power has gotten to your head. Now who's office is this Dante?"

"It's yours Mother." He groaned out as she squeezed him harder. Damn, that's gonna leave a bruise.

"Exactly. You keep sleeping with the woman in here?! Have you lost your fucking mind?!"

"No." She let go of him and Dante stumbled back.

"Now clean yourself up, I'll be taking over this part of the business again since you can't control yourself. And this will give you more time to court my daughter in law."

"But Ma-"

"Leave now, before you have no part in the business at all." 

"Yes Ma'am." Dante said and walked out. Auntie smiled at me and walked over to me. I got scared, I know I haven't done anything-maybe that's why! Because I haven't done anything?

"Make sure he does what he's told Kelin."

"Of course Auntie!"

"Good! Make sure he doesn't fuck up okay?"

"Yes auntie!"

"This is fucking bullshit!" Dante yelled walking in to his house. I sighed shaking my head at him.

"Dante calm down and  do want Auntie said." He turned to me obviously pissed but I could care less at this point.

"Shut the fuck up Kelin!" I looked around.

"Do you think I'm wanna of your bitches? Clean your dumbass up while I'll go find Carney and see if she wants to talk."

"NO! I swear to God cousin, if you even think about contacting her you're dead!"

"Dante...I've lived with you my whole life, you don't scare me." I turned on my heels and walked away from him.

Carney

"Carney! Your phone is ringing!" Jenn said and a ran downstairs to her. She handed me my phone and it was an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hey beautiful!" I smiled at Kelin's familiar voice.

"Well hello handsome, how's it going?" Jenn have me a look and I rolled my eyes at her and went to sit down.

"It's honing pretty good- well for me that is but not for my cousin."

"So? Am I supposed to care?" He sighed.

"Come on Carney... it's been two months-"

"And I'm starting school again soon and I don't want Dante to bother me."

"Carney... come on you broke his heart." I scoffed at him.

"What heart?! He called me cheap and a thing he could throw away!" He went quite for awhile.

"He said what?"

"You heard me the first time. I'm not repeating anymore."

"Okay fine. Well I definitely miss you and I know you miss me too." I laughed at him.

"Now I can agree to that."

"Good, how about I take you and Red out? Food of course. I know how you two love to eat."

"Oh Kelin! Where have you been all my life?"

"You know I'll always be here." I just know he finished that off with a wink.

"Damn Kelin! Looking fine as usual!" Jenn said letting him in.

"I can't help it. It comes naturally." He said smugly giving her a hug. Then he looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Kelin." I said as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"I've missed you so much Carney." I rubbed his back and sighed.

"That bad huh?"

"Oh you have no idea Carney... Dante-" I pulled away from, I know he is not doing this again.

"I don't want to hear it Kelin. If you came here to plead his case then leave now."

"You got it! So ladies, in thinking southern barbecue?" Me and Jenn gasped and Kelin looked at us like we were crazy. "Is that a no...?"

"Kelin! You are a prince!"

"I lifesaver!" Me and Jenn jokes hugging him.

________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?! 😇😇

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)