Chapter 28

Okay... There is NOTHING wrong with black women going natural.

Some of y'all act like what the model I use for my story did is "scary"??

Ex: "Oh No!😱"
"She ain't got no hair?!?😱😱"
"😱😱"

Like, why are some of you like that? Seriously?! I get THE MOST CRAP from readers in my mafia stories! It seriously makes me want to stop writing up here all together. First I was "shoving" gay characters in your faces. BUT I'm freaking bi! It's in my bio!!! And now because she doesn't have long weave something's wrong?!?!? Seriously some of y'all just shouldn't comment. And I LOVE it when you comment but seeing that stuff pisses me off. And I actually don't update my stories (even when the chapter is already done.) until much later.

But... some of you guys did love her short hair and left funny and sweet comments. And I'm sorry for those who don't comment that kind of stuff. So I thank you all❤❤❤

Please enjoy 😘

__________________________

Chapter 28: Confessions

Carney

"Wait!" I yelled turning my head from him

"Wait!" I yelled turning my head from him. And Dante groaned.

"Oh you're such a tease! What?" He asked a little annoyed.

"Dante...do you l-like me?" I asked and he laughed. This isn't funny! I'm being serious!

"Like you? Carney, that's something a child says." Ugh he's so right!

"Well do you?"

"I like, like you." He said while smiling and I smiled too.

"Like, like? Like... you love me?"

"I'm starting to get déjà vu..." He said laughing, what? Did I miss something just now?

"N-No kisses until you answer me!" I said and Dante just smiled.

"I'll admit it... I do love you." Did I hear that correctly? I must be dreaming?

"R-Really?" I asked in awe. Is this real life?

"Yes." He said and brought his face closer to mine but I moved again. If Dante really loves me then he can overlook this right now. I need to know if it's the real deal.

"Are you just saying that because you want some chocolate kisses?"

"I wholeheartedly love you. And the chocolate kisses are a plus." Dante joked and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay..." I mumbled as I pulled him closer.

"Ah wait." Dante said and I huffed. I see why he doesn't like it when I do it.