Chapter 38

Maaannn it's the LAST chapter!! Y'all ready??? I've been writing this one for DAYS I wanted it to be perfect!!

I'm crying y'all 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
___________________________________

Chapter 38: Wrapping It Up

((Her Dress))

**A Few Months Later**

After the whole thing with Jenna things around the family house was alright. Everyone was still on edge but soon they went on. Of course, they have to when they are the Mafia. I had finally put my weight back on by the time we went home. And I everyone got to meet my parents. Oh and Dante and I are tying the knot. And I haven't told him but we're pregnant. No surprise there... I honestly can't count on my fingers how many times we had sex. And after this whole wedding planning I didn't think about Jenna once. After that day? I never saw her, I don't even know what they did to her but Dante said they wouldn't kill her but still. As for Lorenzo ohh Dante's mother got that ass.  I think I know why they're wine is so good.

"Carney sweetie you ready?"

"Yes Dad." I locked arms with my father as we walked. Ed Sheeran's Perfect started playing and we started walking. I smiled as we walked taking in my what Dante called 'hippy' venue. Flowers and small lights light up the venue, to me it was very ethereal. It was something from my dreams and I was happy to see Dante looking back at me. And of course her would look good, but I don't want his head getting too big.

"Sir." Dante said hold his hand out and my father nodded and kissed my forehead.

"I know she's in good hands." A small tear fell and my Dad wiped it away. Dad placed my hand in Dante's and I stepped up to join him.

"You're absolutely breathtaking petardo." He whispered and I couldn't help but smile.

"Friends, we have joined here today to share with Dante and Carney an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one. And it is my understanding the couple wrote their own vows?"

"Ugh alright, In your eyes, I have found my home. In your heart, I have found my love. In your soul, I have found my mate. With you, I am whole, full, alive. You make me laugh. You are my breath, my every heartbeat. I pledge to listen to your advice, and occasionally take it. I pledge to never keep score...even if I'm totally winning. I pledge to always admire your huge, strong, kind, and determined heart. I pledge that I will love you." I started to tear up listening to him, and so did the family. This is definitely a side of him no one else sees but me. I wiped my eyes and thought about mine as he slipped my ring on my finger. I just know he's going to flip when I tell him.