Chapter 14

Agh! These two get on my nerves!!😒😒

__________________________

Chapter 14: Crazy

Carney

Once I finally calmed down and changed I went to lay in bed. Dante was gone, again. I don't really know why I care to be honest? Maybe I've gotten used to him being here? Whatever. I'll just sleep in my room. I head out the room and walk down the hall to my room. But the fucking doors are locked.

"What the fuck?" I pull, twist, and turn the stupid nob. I huff and turn back to walk to find Kelin. I continue my walk until I pass Dante's office. Out of habit I peeked inside to find him on his computer, but he was on the phone. Oh, he's working.

"No! That's absolute shit Viktor! Your sister is a slut and you know it!... Just give me my brother's bitch okay... what do you want for her?... Really my fucking vacation home? What are we? White collar criminals?" He said laughing. What the hell is so funny about this!? Dante looked up at me and motioned me to come in. But I didn't, I continued my walk to find Kelin. I made my way downstairs and stopped by the kitchen. I might as well get a snack. I grabbed a few pears and walk to find Kelin. When I did he was walking out of the bathroom.

"Are you lost Carney?" He asked.

"No, I just don't want to be around your cousin-did you ever find out where he went the other night?" I asked and he looked away from me.

"It's uh... I'm not supposed to tell you..."

"And why is that?" He scratched the back of his head.

"I really can't Carney."

"Kelin!" I stomped my foot.

"What the hell are you two doing?" I turn around and Dante's standing there with his arms crossed. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Talking, what does it look like?"

"You don't want to know what it looks like to me petardo." He said darkly but I ignored him.

"Jesus Dante! I'm not fucking your cousin!" I yelled walking passed him.

"Carney! Get your ass back here!"

"I wish I never went to that stupid club! Because this is so fucking stupid!" I made my way to his room the mm groaned. I was trying to get Kelin to unlock my freaking door!

"Carney!" He shouted waking in.

"Dante!" I mocked him.

"You need to calm the fuck down."

"Carney stop acting like a child!"

"Whatever!"

"Go to bed petardo I think you need it."

"Why do you want me to go to bed so badly huh? So you can run off and fuck some ugly, plastic bitches?!" Wow okay Carney, pump the brakes. Where did that come from?