Chapter 27

They are so cute❤❤

I have a feeling y'all might like this one!
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Also this is honestly so surreal! You guys truly love this story and I LOVE reading your comments! You guys are so funny and I enjoy talking to you all!

Please continue to love and comment on my story!❤❤❤❤

___________________________

Chapter 27: Sweet Kisses

Dante

"Do you love me?" She asked me, looking into my eyes.

"Carney..."

"You don't love me?" She sat up and started to cry again.

"Don't cry petardo, I do love you." I love her... I really do love her. Finally I looked up at her and she was smiling.

"Really?!" She asked happily.

"Yes." Too bad she's not going to remember any of this in the morning... But hey, I told her.

"Oh Dante I love you too!" She said while kissing my cheeks. I think she's trying to kill me.

"Okay petardo. Go to sleep now okay?" I said but she looked... she looked mischievous. It's like she's a completely different woman right now. Carney smiled and bit her lip. And her hands clawed at my abdomen as she slowly rocked her hips against me. She really is trying to kill me.

"I don't wanna...Your folks want grandchildren now."

Carney

Hmm...why is it so hot? I kick some of the covers off and sighed at the cool air.   I peaked out of one eye and I became blinded by the light. I slowly sat up feeling my migraine. I definitely can not drink with Val! Feeling around the bed, it was just me and covers. I looked down and I was missing my top! Quickly I wrapped myself up in the blanket.

"Dante?!" I yelled looking around the large room.

"Oh your finally up?" He asked looking disheveled and tired. His hair was a mess and he had a few hickeys here and there. And scratch marks near his abdomen.

"What the hell?! We're here with your family and you went sleeping around?!" I yelled and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?? You did this to me!" Dante yelled back at me. Like hell I did!

"N-No I didn't! I-I wouldn't do something like that!"

"I thought you were just an emotional drunk but a horny one? I wouldn't have guessed that." He said while stretching.

"Oh you're lying!"

"Just don't touch anymore alcohol."

"But I-

-It's a shame you don't remember anything when you're drunk petardo." He said while smiling. Oh god what did he do-what the hell did I do?!

"Why? What happened." I asked him and he just smiled.

"Nothing, I'm going to go shower." Dante said and kissed my temple.

"W-Why did you do that?" I asked him and he just shrugged and walked towards the closet.

"Hmm, I don't really know." He said turning back to me winking. What the fuck happened last night?!

"So... did y'all start making my little cousins last night?" Valerie said while smirking. How can she drink so much!