Chapter 34

If I had to be honest with you guys.... I've thought about deleting my stories and my account Bc I'm just not active anymore. Like I still love my stories but I just never have time. And when I do I sit here looking at it like wtf am I doing anymore???? Plus I have stories up here from high school and they are just HORRIBLE and like I know they are lmaoo.... but I at least wanna finish the ones up now and then kinda be done with wattpad... until I can find my creativity again.

Dante

My head jerked up but she was still silent. Great... my mind is playing tricks on me. I rested my head back on the bed and sighed.

"Dante?" Great... I've gone mad. "Are you alright?" A hand touched my should and I spun around. Oh, it's just Red. She gave me and Dad smile as she walked around to the other side of the bed.

"Red I-

"This is fucked up Dante. I was so worried about her getting fucked up by you I totally forgot about the other fucks in the world. But out of all of them I thought you could protect her from... this!" She yelled with her face and chest red. Eyes brimmed with tears.

"Red-"

"MY NAME IS FUCKING JENNA AND IM PISSED DANTE! Look what happened?! How am I gonna explain this TO HER PARENTS! Yeah! Because I ACTUALLY TALK TO THEM! They KNOW ME!" Usually I would get super pissed off but everything she's says is right. Look at what I've done to her...

"I'll make this right Jenna, I promis-

"You know what will make this right? Never contacting her AGAIN. I already spoke to your mother. Carney is leaving TONIGHT." She leaned down and kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry girl. I'll fix everything I promise." Red walked passed me and out of instinct I grabbed her.

"She's not leaving my sight- not again." Red jerked but I didn't loosen my hold.

"If you truly loved Carney then you should let her leave with me. So she can be with people who actually care about her! People who WOULD NEVER want to see her like THAT! Now let ME GO!" I sighed and let go of Red and she stumbled back.

"I'll like to see you all try."

"You need to learn how to grow up Dante. This is someone's life." Red sighed and walked out the room. I turned back to Carney, I really need her to wake up.

Carney

I opened my eyes and I saw the most beautiful blue sky, and the fluffiest clouds I had ever seen

I opened my eyes and I saw the most beautiful blue sky, and the fluffiest clouds I had ever seen. Where am I? I sit up and look around. Nothing but grass and mountains surrounded me. What happens to me? I small wind passed by and I took notice of my dress. A long flowing white grown. Then everything flawed before me. My first words, first steps, birthdays and graduations. Then my last memory, Dante. Lorenzo... my beatings.