Chapter 23

I just want to say you guys are so awesome!! Y'all leave the funniest comments and they always make me laugh!

Thanks for loving and supporting my story loves!!!❤❤❤

Also a little cute and funny chapter for y'all. (Is this starting to turn into a love story??)

__________________________

Chapter 23: Together Again

Dante

"Do you know why Eleonora call you?" Viktor asked me as we walked to my old office.

"Not a clue Viktor."

"Hey, are your parents still together?" Not this shit again.

"Viktor if you keep trying to get with my mom I will kill you."

"Ah old friend, your mother is a goddess. I remember when I visited your father's vacation home in Sorrento and she was in that swimsuit-"

"I will kill you."

"Fine I'll drop it." If he weren't my best friend I would kill him. But sadly I value our friendship so that might never happen. Unless he actually sleeps with my mother. Then I'll kill him.

"You're so fucking disgusting. And you did not have to come with me."

"Well I was with you and I want to see your beautiful-"

"Fucking gross man!" We opened the doors and walked in. My mom was sitting back in her chair in her phone. When she finally looked away from they thing she smiled.

"Ah if it isn't my handsome son- is that little Viktor? You've grown into a fine young man!" She said getting up and hugging Viktor. I groaned when I saw Viktor's smug smile. If he lowers his hand anymore we will have a problem.

"Oh Eleonora! You haven't aged a day. Still with your husband?" He said taking her hand and kissing it.

"Jesus Christ! Viktor!" I pulled his away from my mom and they laughed.

"Ah you're so cute!"

"Well as you can tell I'm not a child anymore-"

"Alright! Back in the fucking hall Viktor!" I said grabbing him and pushing him out. Once I got him out I turned back to her. She had a tight smile on her face, oh this is not a good visit.

"What can I help you with Mother?"

"I don't know why you said Kelin couldn't go! Your actions are really making me rethink your role in the business son."

"Mom-"

"Did I say you could speak? Am I going to have to treat you like some lackey?" I shook my head no and she smiled. "Now, Kelin is going. And if I hear you tried to stop him we will have a problem son. Now get out." I nodded and headed out of her office. So Carney went to my mother so her precious boy toy could come along huh?

Carney

*On the jet*
So to be on time I came two hours before the departure time... but I'm on a freaking jet! I could've came later!Kelin didn't tell me that! Oh and he is coming. Someone might have called Mama, but I'm not gonna name any names.