Chapter 11

Guys I love you I really do. But could you not comment and message me about updates RIGHT after I update the story.

Love you guys!!! XOXOXOXO😘

__________________________

Chapter 11: Lover not a Fighter

Carney

I don't like this, I don't like any of this. I don't know if it's because his mom put the fear of God in him or something but he has really nice to me these past few days. Like this morning ~~~

"What happened to the old table?" I asked Dante as we walked into the dinning room. Dante just pulled me by the hand to the smaller table. We sat down, I had my usual  fruit bowl and chocolate pancakes. And Dante had his bacon, sunny side up eggs, sausage, and coffee.

"I thought I smaller table would be better for the two of us. The other one is for... It's more family sized." I almost choked on my kiwi.

"F-Family!?" This thing could sit ten people!?"

"My mom loves big families. If it wasn't for her loosing her other children I would have two little twin sisters." He said before sipping his coffee.

"Oh...I'm sorry." He shook his head.

"It's fine. I'm slightly thankful."

"What do you mean!" His happy? What is this guys problem?

"Do you know how many snot nose brats I would have killed or threatened? I'm already stressed enough. I can't deal with all that." I laughed at that.

"I could so see you being the over protective big brother." Dante just smiled and nodded his head. We continued to eat in comfortable silence.

"So uh, speaking of family... Have you considered it?"

"Oh! Uhh... I-I do want a family but not now. I want to finish school and get a job you know? I just want to be ready and prepared."

"You didn't mention marriage. Do you plan on getting married?" I looked away from his gaze and at the engagement ring.

"I guess I forgot about love."

***

And now here I am... Waiting for him in his office. His actual office not the one at his home. I don't think I can even call this an office. It looks like a studio apartment! Why the heck does he have a full living room set?! I still don't know why he dragged me along. It's close to lunch time and I'm hungry!

"Dante-? Who the hell are you?" I turn to see a beautiful women. Cream colored skin, full pink lips, and beautiful eyes. She is stunning!

 She is stunning!