Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Drunk

Dante

"Dante! What the fuck man!" I shifted out of my bed to see my friend Vito, pissed off. Damn. I got up slowly, pushing the bitch that was on my off. Soon after she woke up and scurried out.

"Why do you have to yell?"

"You're here cheating!? Carney is a lovely women Dante! Why do you always do these things."

"What are you doing here so early anyway Vito?" I asked putting on my clothes.

"I'm not here early-it's six in the afternoon! I only came to invite you two to dinner but never mind."

"Ah okay, I'll head home and we'll be there." I sigh rubbing my temples. I leave the room, and grabbed my coat. Vito followed me every step of the way.

"Dante... I'm saying this as a friend and a husband. If you want things to work with her you need to stop doing these things. And you have to let her know and apologize man!" Like I would ever do such a thing.

"Look Vito, a know you're trying to help but I don't need it okay?"

"You're fucking up man."

***At Home***

When I came home Carney was in the living room watching Bones. I sighed and took a seat next to her. She looked over at me and rolled her eyes.

"You've been hanging out with my cousin lately."

"Yeah, and you've been fucking your whores a lot lately." I turn to her.

"Are you comparing the two?"

"Oh! Not this shit again! I'M.NOT.FUCKING. YOUR. COUSIN! Damn!" She got up and headed upstairs. I quickly followed behind her.

"Since you're going to your room, get dressed. Vito invited us over again!" I shouted and she stomped her way to her room. I sigh and head to my room, I reek.

***

Carney

"It's so good to see you again!" Ugh! Why are her hugs so tight?! Bad enough I have on this tight dress! I really should've tried all these dresses on.

"Good to see you too Genevieve." She laughed, this bitch is crazy! She picked up her wine glass and starting pulling me somewhere.

"Oh! We have to talk!" I look back at Dante and Vito, they were too busy laughing to notice my pleading eyes.