Chapter 9

Short chapter guys!!! But I plan on updating regularly again!!!

~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~~**~~*~*~*~*

Chapter Nine: Affection?

Carney

Once we made it outside the car was waiting. Dante was still pulling me along behind him. When I stumbled he didn't care, just pulled me even harder. And of course I huffed and his grip got tighter. He walked up to the door and swung it open and tossed me inside. I stopped my head from hitting the other door with him hand.

"Drive." He said sternly to his driver before rolling up the partition. I great, no we have 'privacy'. And right on cue he snapped at me. Grabbing my face at the jaw and pulling our faces closer. I flinched at his roughness. Something I haven't experienced all day. I really have in today.

"D-Dante...too rough.."

"Shut the fuck up petardo! Why can you just smile and shut up? You must be stupid."

"Last I checked I DID do exactly that! And stop call me stupid you dumb fuck!"His eyes went dead, almost black. Fear flooded my body.

I talked back.

"Okay petardo I see you forget your previous lesson. I'll be sure to teach you again." He said with a sinister smile.

"W-!" He pulled my over his lap, my ass in his face. I fight back and we struggle until he takes his tie off and restrains my wrist.

"Just for that petardo, this time I won't go easy on you."

***

Dante

I carried Carny carefully through the house. She hiccuped and sniffled in my arms. Was I too rough? No. It was completely justified.My cousin waited by my room with a smug smile in his face.

"What?" I asked in annoyance as I pushed my way pass him.

"How'd it go? She have fun?"

"Yeah." He gave me an approval nod.

"I can tell, she's out cold. It is better than being cooped up in the house- I saw all the clothes you bought her! How come you never get me anything?" I feel my migraine building up. I placed Carny in my bed and she instantly curled up into a ball.

"Shut the hell up before you wake her! And stop acting like a little bitch!" I whisper yelled at him. Is it just me or are all my cousins fucking gay? He finally left so I started stripping out of my clothes and headed towards my closet. It's been a long fucking day. All that dumb ass couple stuff really is exhausting. Much harder and annoying like the family business. Once I was done I walked back into my bedroom, Carny was no longer curled up. I walked closer to the bed. Around her eyes are red and puffy, her tears have dried now and she is still sniffling. Still in pain huh? Well she learned her lesson.

But why do I suddenly feel bad about it?

****The Next Day****

Carney

"I'm leaving now. Mother will be here in a hour, be ready." Dante said before getting up and leaving. I continued eating my breakfast in silence. I'm never talking to that fuckboy again.

"Morning!" Kelin said tiredly. I smiled back at him.

"Morning Kelin. Long night?" He grabbed some food then dat down next to me.

"Enough about me, how'd it go with Dante? You have fun? I saw all the crap he bought you!" He said excitedly.

"Ugh!"

"He blew it! I knew he would! So what happened!"

"Well it was going okay until I realized he was using me to look good for his mom... Kelin I'm so stupid. I should've known he doesn't understand affection if it's not sex." Kelin pulled me into a hug.

"Look, I understand where you're coming from. My cousin is cold blooded but he is not heartless... Not that I'm defending his actions of course. But he does know how to love... But he doesn't show it often... But trust me...deep down he feels something... I know he does." I pull away from Kelin, he can not be serious?!

"Oh really? What tells you that?" Kelin gave me the most serious face I've ever seen him make.

"Because you two haven't had sex."

*SLAP!*

***

________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)