Chapter 7

Soooo what did you guys think of the last chapter?!

______________________
Chapter Seven: The Genovese Brothers

Carny

I laid on not he desk trying to steady my breathing. My throat was sore and my legs were shaky. This little shit spanked me! Who does this to a grown woman?! My legs had gave out a long time ago. I sighed and laid on my other cheek. He still has not untied me. Instead he's sitting at his desk working, just enjoying the view. I glanced up at him and he winked.

"Untie me..." He held his finger up when he answered the phone. Bitch.

"Aha so now you want to be apart of the family Damiano? Because your little bitch got snatched?....... Are you sure she didn't run away lily you did?..... RUSSIANS!?..... Alright, I'll call up a meeting. And bring your ass of a brother!" He slammed his phone down and quickly stood up. I watched him in silence.

"Are you going to untie me before you leave?" I hear his footsteps stop them they get closer to me.

"Sorry petardo. It slipped my mind." How do you forget having a whole human tied to your desk- never mind he must be used to this huh?

"Whatever..." I mumble as he untied me. I sighed in relief and sat down on his desk. When I looked at Dante he was watching me. Like he was debating in his head.

"Carny, take a shower."

"W-Why?"

"Time for you to meet the family."

Bitch what?

***

Once I got out of the shower my clothes where laid out for me. I peeked around to make sure that pervert wasn't around. Once I made sure he was gone I slipped on my clothes. I'm surprised this even fits me. I walked in front of the wall mirror and checked myself out. I looked good in this thing. Although I would be much happier if this was a gift from someone I cared for or if I was at home with Jenn....

I shake my hand and continue putting on everything that was laid out for me. I see the color scheme he picked, red and black. Of course he did.

 After I'm done I walk out of my room to Dante's

After I'm done I walk out of my room to Dante's. He was just walking out and we had collided. Dante gracefully caught me. I rolled my eyes and pulled away. But then he roughly grabbed my chin.

"Don't you do this kind of shit in front of my family you got that?" He said in a deadly tone. I rolled my eyes.

"I won't say anything." I say and he smirks.

"Good, let's go." He held my hand and exited the mansion.

***

Ok... I thought he said we were going to see his family? If he's related to all these thugs then I feel bad for his mother. Oh god, he wants to kill me. He's going to do it in front of all these thugs.