Chapter 31

Lorenzo Gallo^^ (Sexy Grandpa)

Also sorry guys... I was having some kind of weird anxiety every time I opened the story up to write it. For me it was more like I only got on here to read and write for fun. But the more I wrote the more people would read and want me and I become overwhelmed. I was constantly worried about not updating all my stories on time or what if you guys like chapters. It suddenly become a second job to me lol...Crazy things like that. But hopefully I didn't disappoint you all too much.

But please enjoy ❤️

__________________________________

Chapter 31: Fear

Carney

"Damn you got some sexy legs..." Sexy grandpa said as he circles me, eyeing me, I shivered feeling fear pump through my veins. He gave me the same look Dante did when I first met him. It felt uneasy, and I'm honestly thinking the worst at this point. I thought the dress would be nice for a night out with Dante but I'm definitely regretting this short as dress now.

"Look, you have your money! Please just let me go?" I pleaded but he just laughed and pulled a chair in front of me and sat down. He laughed some more, taking out a clip point blade and ran the tip up my exposed leg.

"Hmm, no. I have plans for you." I hissed in pain as the blade lightly grazed me and small droplets of blood surfaced.

"Please? You don't have to do this." I said, voice breaking, and he stood up.

"You're right I don't, but I definitely want to." He said and started to strip. Where the fuck is Dante?!

Dante

Blood, sweat, tears, and snot ran down the fools face as he cried and begged my mother for mercy. But she wasn't letting and I didn't want her to. Every time she gave the idiot a chance to speak he wouldn't give anything up. And it just made my blood boil. I stepped out in need of some fresh air. Checking my phone again for an hopeful update I see a text message from UNKNOWN. I tapped on the message but I got pissed seeing it was from Crystal.

UNKNOWN
Oh Daddy I miss you so much❤️
I'm here in Italy if you wanna have a good time... You know I know how to make you feel good💋💋

"This bitch here." I deleted the message and walked around some more. Where could she be? Who would even dare to do such a thing? Who would come on fucking Genovese land and take our own?! It's fucking suicide!

"Bro?" Damino said and I turned to him.

"Got anything out of him?" I asked him and he just shook his head.

"No but I'm sure he'll start talking now." Damino smiles.

"Why? What've you got?"

"His family." He said smiling proudly as he showed them to me on his phone.

"Good. Get him to talk." Just then a loud gun shot went off and we both ran back in the room. Mom was covered in more blood than she was when I left the room. And the bastard was wailing over the shot in his leg.

"I'm done playing games you son of a bitch! You tell me who hired you or your pretty wife and kids are gone!" Mom shouted and he whaled on.