Chapter 5

Chapter Five: Our First Night

Dante

My little petardo got a smart mouth on her. Giving me demands. She really has no idea what kind of life she'll be living now. She'll be living with me. And she'll have to live my lifestyle now. I still can't believe her attitude from earlier.

*** Earlier***

"Benvenuto in famiglia." I said with a small smirk. Her face spoke annoyance but she didn't say anything.

"Wait, what uh... What kind of relationship would we have?" Ah, how could I forget.

"Ok, the room you woke in is yours. Me and you will share mine, the one we passed on the way down here-"

"I'm not sleeping with you- Shit!" She covered her mouth. I sucked my teeth, she really needs to keep her hands there. No really, with her hands up I can see more of those smooth, long sexy legs...

"Hey! Eyes up here!" She pulled my shirt down with one hand while the other pointed to her eyes.

"Bambino come here." I gestured her to come closer instead of standing bit the door. Carny crossed her arms and stood there. So I got up and sat on my desk in front of her. And she still did not move. I'm not used to saying things twice, so I'm not liking this right now.

"I'm not saying it again." I spoke to her in a serious tone. She was hesitant at first but then she was standing in front of me. She looked completely pissed but sexy if you ask me.

"I'm sorry, continue."

"Like I was saying, we only share my bed on nights my family visit. You are to impress my mother, make her happy. Make her think I have finally settled. You know get her off my back."

"You couldn't use one of the your girls?" I grab her face with both my hands.

"None of them scream 'innocent' or 'I'm a good girl' like you. And that's why I picked you."

"That's really fucked up. Why are you doing your Mamma like that? Just find some girl to marry!"

"I did." I answered with a smirk and she narrowed her eyes.

"You know what I mean-wait! What am I going to do bout school?!"

"Don't worry, you can go. After you're done here."

"So I have one summer to impress your mom and family? Then I'm done?"

"Exactly."

"Bull shiiitttt. You're in the Mafia, I've seen movies and know it's not that easy."

"Oh! Looks like I picked up one with a brain." She slapped my hands away which made me chuckle.

"You calling me stupid?"

"Well I don't know, you hang out with a whore..." Now that one seemed to piss her.

"Jenn is my friend! I don't care about all that! And if you knew anything about her you would know that she was top of our class in college." Red? Well I was surprised when she mentioned college...

"Lower your voice." I looked at the bottom of the door, my men's shadows where right there. Waiting to bust in.

"No! Fuck you!" I think I almost snapped my neck. Is she sure she's not stupid?! I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her onto the desk. And pinned her hands above her.

"Watch that fucking mouth of yours." She cringed a little under my hold.

"You lucky I don't gotta dick, or I'll tell you to suck it!" Fuck this, I'm tired of talking to her dense ass. I pressed her wrist harder against the desk as the other one rubbed her leg. Smooth, and the higher I went the more Carney moved. I lifted her leg up and slowly kissed it.