2 Months Earlier: Kian's POV

Another day, another dollar is all I can think about as I come home from the crappy job that I honestly hate. But I suppose that's what happens when you have no other choice and no other way to make a living. I suppose that's what happens when you get kicked out of school and I suppose this is the reality that I am unfortunately faced with. Honestly, I wished I hadn't of got kicked out of school but I suppose it made me grow up and made me learn to appreciate what I had. And what I had was a future. A plan. A way to make a living and to get an education. Because honestly, I did want to go to college and I did want to be able to further better myself even if my teachers and my friends couldn't see it. Because in my drugged up and messed up mind, I had a brain that had a passion for art and a passion for being creative. Maybe that's the other reason why I got kicked out. Because of my spiralling drug addiction. Maybe that's the reason why I was labelled a drop kick and a rebel who deserved what was coming to him. Honestly that's all I think about every single day I am stuck in that wretched hell hole. How I messed up my life and how I wish in a simple moment I could go back, re-invent myself and finally prove that I can and I will be able to make something more of myself than working in a small and dirty store day in, day out. But wishes never come true, do they? Wishes and regrets are just hopeful ideas that fill your head when you have nothing else to hold on to and honestly at the moment that's the only thing that is keeping me sane in a messed up and unfulfilling reality that I live in. Someday I wish things could change. Someday I want to be able to say that I made it and I did it and I conquered all the obstacles and challenges in my past and in my way but for me, I know that's a long distance away and I know deep down, that'll never be a reality no matter how hard I try. I messed up and I know that it's all my fault.