Trevor's POV

News Flash. I'm still alive somehow. It's been a few days since I realized that Kian was gone and a few days that I have realized that I will be gone soon as well. Maybe I should start writing a farewell letter to Kian even though he's gone. Might help me come to grip with what is going to happen to me. I know it'll help.

"Hey,

I am assuming by the silence on your end that you are gone and you really did die as you predicted in your first and I suppose, only letter. I really had wished that you would be still alive and that you would be my escape but I know now that it was a fantasy. Maybe it was me being messed up and me being crazy or maybe it was because I've been here for about three months with a lack of food, water and human interaction. Or maybe because I was needing someone like you on the outside to reassure me that although I was alone and abandon in this horrid place, there was someone out there for me. Someone that cared for me and someone that wanted to make sure I was okay and to stop me from driving myself to the point of insanity. But honestly, I think that's a bit late now. Because I know that in a few weeks' time, I too will be dead and finished. Because honestly I have no strength and no determination to fight it anymore. She's slowly killing me and all because of my sexuality. I hope you've found your peace and your freedom because I know soon enough I will too. I will finally be able to be Trevor Moran and will finally be able to be me away from her.

Thank you in a weird way because you made me feel for once that someone cared even though you didn't write back. I understand now that the world is not as crappy as I first believed. And you taught me that.

Goodbye and thank you,

Trevor"