Real Reality- Trevor's POV

Kian must be dead. It's been nearly two weeks since I wrote my harrowing letter to him and I still don't have a response. I know as I think that, I know that he probably is in a better place now and is able to be free and in a way, I am glad for him but to be honest even though I had just made contact with him, I hated him. He was able to escape and me? Well I am still in the horrible place with no window and being tortured by my supposed best friend. Honestly I want to be able to find an escape and be able to walk out of here with my head held high and my dignity and strength in tact but honestly? I don't know what to do anymore. As each day slowly passes, I know what my fate is going to end up being. I know that slowly and surely I am going to waste away until I am nothing and I am dead. As horrid as that sounds I've started to believe that she wants that. She wants me to be dead because she knows that I will never repent for being gay and that I will never lose my ground with my sexuality. Maybe that was her plan along. Maybe she had been plotting it for a while and me coming out to her was the icing on the cake and the tipping point. Maybe this is exactly what she wanted to achieve. To see me fall and to see herself be crowned victor. Honestly this is all I can come to as I sit here in this dark and windowless prison cell. Maybe this is for the best. Because honestly I give up and honestly, I wanna be gone. Because that would make the world a lot better place especially in her eyes. Kian's gone so maybe I should be too.