Kian's POV Continued: Ricky's Letter

"Hey my beautiful Kian,

I know letters are a strange way to communicate but I needed to write this down before my mind races and erases all of this. Kian. I honestly love you so much and I honestly don't think I could imagine my life without you. You are something beyond words Kian. You are the light in my darkness and the moon to my night sky. You honestly are the world to me and to say this makes me love you even more. One day, I want this to be a real reality no matter what happens and I know that as long as I have you by my side, I know that I can conquer the world. I know that I can fight and learn and develop who I am as a person because of you. You've taught me so much Kian and I honestly cherish all of that. I suppose what I am trying to say is Kian Lawley, will you one day do me the honour of marrying me? I know that everyone will say that we're far too young and that we are rushing into it but honestly, I know that'll I'll never find anyone like you in my life ever again. You are one in a million and you are my one in a million.

I love you no matter what you choose but know that I want to be with you no matter what and I want to be with you for as long as my life continues.

Love you heaps my gorgeous boy.

Ricky"

I know that if he was still alive, I would marry that boy in a heartbeat no matter what happened because I honestly truly loved him.